SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Barishnikov's Euro Movies and TV Series Release Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exit S01 E02 - 720p x264 (HARD ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV] .mp4   

[Image: 1*srLDJneZ4w3Mrj579LuDmA.jpeg]
Not requesting, but just throwing some wild ideas.

Have you considered uploading old movies, like I don't know, Soviet propaganda films featuring Stalin?

Hehe, like I said, not requesting, but just some food for thought.
Hey Barishnikov, all the participants and lurkers here, have a great Chrissie and a new year with loads of good shows!
(Dec 17, 2019, 18:14 pm)parthakin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Barishnikov, all the participants and lurkers here, have a great Chrissie and a new year with loads of good shows!

Thank you very much....all the best to you and family Smile
Hope you had a good xmas buddy, thanks for the work this year.
Happy pirating all!
(Dec 27, 2019, 18:34 pm)shabbamanuk Wrote: [ -> ]Hope you had a good xmas buddy, thanks for the work this year.

Same to you my friend...

Alta mar - Season 1 Complete - 1080p x264 (HARD ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV]   

[Image: Alta_mar_Serie_de_TV-727717289-large.jpg]
Excellent wrk as always..My big question. Any idea when the Gomorra film 'The Immortal' will appear?. Happy new year.
Alta mar - Season 2 Complete - 1080p x264 (HARD ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV]   

[Image: Alta_mar_Serie_de_TV-727717289-large.jpg]
(Nov 24, 2019, 09:47 am)jodyel Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 24, 2019, 09:42 am)Barishnikov Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 22, 2019, 23:36 pm)jodyel Wrote: [ -> ]Hey B,

Got any crime/murder type shows coming up?

Something like Dublin Murders or the like?

Thanks,
jodyel
I'm afraid not, mate... you'll see I'm taking a short vacation from gore... Big Grin
Looking more for whodunnits like Wisting, etc. I guess that has some gore but not a lot.

Will you do the subs for Wilder? Now, that would be a good one!
Someone is doing Google-translated subs for Wilder. If anyone wants, message me and I will point you in the direction. I will wait for better Barishnikov subs or professional ones.