SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Barishnikov's Euro Movies and TV Series Release Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Nov 02, 2019, 14:55 pm)dnmnbg Wrote: [ -> ]Have any animated movies ?children animated shows?  looking for animated shows and tv series mostly
There are tons here: https://eztv.io/

But don't know about subtitles if that's what you want.

These are mostly American animated shows without subs.

I don't know of any with subtitles.
(Nov 01, 2019, 19:31 pm)jodyel Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone want Murder by the Lake from MHz? Seven episodes.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8648176/
Id love to watch it,does it have English subtitles ?
(Nov 03, 2019, 01:26 am)RalphM Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 01, 2019, 19:31 pm)jodyel Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone want Murder by the Lake from MHz? Seven episodes.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8648176/
Id love to watch it,does it have English subtitles ?
Yes, it does. I will send you a Mega link for it in PM. Smile

I also have Professor T, the German version, S01 and S02 if you are interested in those.

I actually have quite a lot from MHz Choice and all have English subtitles. Here is the link and if you find anything you want let me know and I'll see if I have it.

https://watch.mhzchoice.com/browse?anon=...20b8f1338c
Since Barishnikov's not the only one showing uploads in this thread, maybe it should be renamed to something like "European Movies/TV Upload Thread."

Not complaining though.

Now a question: did you guys rip the material off an optical disc or are they just links branched from the Internet?

Curious.
(Nov 03, 2019, 06:40 am)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]Since Barishnikov's not the only one showing uploads in this thread, maybe it should be renamed to something like "European Movies/TV Upload Thread."

Not complaining though.

Now a question: did you guys rip the material off an optical disc or are they just links branched from the Internet?

Curious.
Yep, we have hijacked B's thread a lot, haven't we?

Are you okay with that B? If not, then we can start another thread.

My shows are screen capped off the Internet as they stream on various sites, mostly MHz. Some are capped off the TV.
(Nov 03, 2019, 06:57 am)jodyel Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 03, 2019, 06:40 am)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]Since Barishnikov's not the only one showing uploads in this thread, maybe it should be renamed to something like "European Movies/TV Upload Thread."

Not complaining though.

Curious.
Yep, we have hijacked B's thread a lot, haven't we?

Are you okay with that B? If not, then we can start another thread.

My shows are screen capped off the Internet as they stream on various sites, mostly MHz. Some are capped off the TV.

Starting a new thread might be best... you could collect more people...
Shit, I should have looked before asking.

The links are right there!

What did God make me a dumbass? Why me?
(Mar 08, 2018, 07:43 am)Barishnikov Wrote: [ -> ]Hassel  S01 E01 - 1080p x264 - SWE (ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV]   

Hassel  S01 E01 - 1080p x265 HEVC - SWE (ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV]   

IMDb

Hi Barashnikov
I have been trying to download Hassel S01 1080x264 but it has no seeders ,anywhere else i can download it from.
Hope all is good with you.
Cheers Ralph
[Image: zNB3A.jpg]
(Oct 28, 2019, 15:02 pm)roshuv Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 11, 2018, 14:20 pm)Barishnikov Wrote: [ -> ]Dark (2017) - Season 1 Complete - 1080p x265 HEVC - GER (ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV] 

IMDb

Thanks Mate for the awesome post  Smile
Dark is a fantastic show!

(Oct 23, 2019, 17:23 pm)jodyel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

If anyone would like the first 7 episodes of Thou Shall Not Kill S01, please let me know and I will post a link here.

I was trying to wait till I had the whole season, but the site I am getting them from has been down for awhile now and so I've not gotten any new episodes.

Thanks,
jodyel
Finally got the rest of this if anyone wants.
(Nov 07, 2019, 17:03 pm)jodyel Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 28, 2019, 15:02 pm)roshuv Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 11, 2018, 14:20 pm)Barishnikov Wrote: [ -> ]Dark (2017) - Season 1 Complete - 1080p x265 HEVC - GER (ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV] 

IMDb

Thanks Mate for the awesome post  Smile
Dark is a fantastic show!

(Oct 23, 2019, 17:23 pm)jodyel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

If anyone would like the first 7 episodes of Thou Shall Not Kill S01, please let me know and I will post a link here.

I was trying to wait till I had the whole season, but the site I am getting them from has been down for awhile now and so I've not gotten any new episodes.

Thanks,
jodyel
Finally got the rest of this if anyone wants
Yes please.