SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Barishnikov's Euro Movies and TV Series Release Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Phew! I was starting to worry about you Wink
(Jan 26, 2019, 09:51 am)Barishnikov Wrote: [ -> ]Still alive... just making adjustments... Wink

YES!!!!!!!!
(Feb 01, 2019, 04:44 am)shabbamanuk Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 26, 2019, 09:51 am)Barishnikov Wrote: [ -> ]Still alive... just making adjustments... Wink

YES!!!!!!!!

I signed up just to say THANK YOU!

There are so many good shows here that I watch from N.America- your subs are superb!

Any thoughts on 'Trapped' season 2.  Cant seem to find....Again, Thank you! Kudos.
Oh Barishnikov, come back to us. We miss you so!  Angel
Il nome della rosa - 01 - 1080p x264 - ITA (ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV]   

Il nome della rosa - 02 - 1080p x264 - ITA-ENG [BRSHNKV]   

[Image: il-nome-della-rosa-serie-tv-1217x640-620x430.png]

(Feb 13, 2019, 16:20 pm)Ouser01 Wrote: [ -> ]

YES!!!!!!!!

There are so many good shows here that I watch from N.America- your subs are superb!

Any thoughts on 'Trapped' season 2.  Cant seem to find....Again, Thank you! Kudos.

This is really appreciated....

I believe season 2 of Trapped is available around the net with English subs.... I'll look into that

YES!!!!!!!!

Me too! Since trapped season 2 was premiered on bbc last month,it is out with hardcoded english subtitles.There is a serie called liberty(5*58min) which was shown on berlin film festival last year and i waited the english subtitles of it for a long time but only found with nordic subs and russian subs.please consider it.And a lot of scandinavian tv shows like the second season of heimebane/Kielergata came out recently.Many thanks to all your efforts again Big Grin
Thanks for Il nome della rosa Cool
just created an account to say thank you so much Barishnikov. you do the world a great service. i've found a few shows in this thread i would have never found otherwise.

also ,ive been trying to find Il Cacciatore and 4 Blocks (season 2) with english subs for a while now with no luck. if you ever get to do either of these, i'd buy you a goat or something Smile
[quote pid='268053' dateline='1552135276']
[quote pid='265715' dateline='1550089223']

[/quote]

This is really appreciated....

I believe season 2 of Trapped is available around the net with English subs.... I'll look into that
[/quote]

I just found Trapped season 2- with your subs- posted within the last 16 hours!  Amazing!

Thank you!
Ófærð (Trapped) - Season 2 Complete - 1080p x265 HEVC (HARD ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV]   

[Image: blog-islande-trapped-la-serie-policiere-...ffiche.jpg]

(Mar 10, 2019, 19:54 pm)h8orade Wrote: [ -> ]just created an account to say thank you so much Barishnikov.  you do the world a great service.  i've found a few shows in this thread i would have never found otherwise.

That's my mission mate.... 4 Blocks 2 can be done, looking into that... thanks