SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: FS2CREW 737 NGX P3D V4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
latest version of the above Fs2Crew for P3D V4 64bit please
latest version of the above Fs2Crew for P3D V4 64bit please
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/18384943/[P3D]_FS2Crew__737_NGX_Reboot_EDITION_v3.1_(P3D_64_Bit)
any selution to this? i have installed it and done what it did say in the file. and set a button to open fs2crew but when i push it does not open how do i fix this?
(Aug 21, 2017, 19:11 pm)Tomgnus Wrote: [ -> ]any selution to this? i have installed it and done what it did say in the file. and set a button to open fs2crew but when i push it does not open how do i fix this?

Hi.

You set a button to open fs2crew? explain please. I open the fs2crew always in the menu
(Aug 21, 2017, 19:14 pm)lst352 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 21, 2017, 19:11 pm)Tomgnus Wrote: [ -> ]any selution to this? i have installed it and done what it did say in the file. and set a button to open fs2crew but when i push it does not open how do i fix this?

Hi.

You set a button to open fs2crew? explain please. I open the fs2crew always in the menu

you have to set autofeather button right, to be able to open the menu, but it won't pop up and if i push the enable button with the manger, it shows up but the FO/PM won't do anyting he responds to my actions but does not do them :/
i had same problem my solution was to upgrade p3d v4 to latest verion (pro plus) works like a charm now and from assigned button
(Aug 25, 2017, 01:46 am)MadTaffy1063 Wrote: [ -> ]i had same problem my solution was to upgrade p3d v4 to latest verion (pro plus) works like a charm now and from assigned button

can you send me link to the newest update?