SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Member Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to search for a member using their TPB username if they've linked their forum account to it? 

As in, I want to find the forum account of a certain user, but I only have their TPB name. Would they come up with user search?

Sorry if I've posted this under the wrong category!
Click on the 'Member list' link at the top of the page and search there. There's a chance the person you're looking for doesn't have a forum account, or may have chosen to go under a different username here, so if you don't see their name on the list, it doesn't necessarily mean they're not here. You may be better off posting a comment on their latest torrent if you can't find them.
(Jul 25, 2017, 02:55 am)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]Click on the 'Member list' link at the top of the page and search there. There's a chance the person you're looking for doesn't have a forum account, or may have chosen to go under a different username here, so if you don't see their name on the list, it doesn't necessarily mean they're not here. You may be better off posting a comment on their latest torrent if you can't find them.

Thanks man! I did run a search through the Member List - couldn't find the uploader under his username. I'll leave a comment on a torrent.