SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Flight Factor A350
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(Jul 26, 2021, 11:35 am)simpleuser001 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 25, 2021, 21:52 pm)Flighting123 Wrote: [ -> ]If u can send the link I can put the plugin from the one I have to urs and it would work?

Ok, let's try

Link:
https://mega.nz/file/QIQQmR5C#z2yGmWEdTp...jEiC4OryNk

It works for me, without the FBW plugin but thats not a problem. My problem is, how do i activate the SIDS/STARS with the 'ff_a350_sids_stars.py'
When i click the .py it just pop up the python command line for half second then closed, and im really don't understand the installation instruction for the SIDS/STAR. 
Like this one: 

'How to run the script:

python ff_a350_sids_stars.py routes ICAO_Codes [uuee]

python ff_a350_sids_stars.py routes uuee

python ff_a350_sids_stars.py routes uuee ulli

python ff_a350_sids_stars.py routes uuee06L ulli10L (Will give UUEE SIDs for runway 06L and STARs for runway 10L ULLI)

python ff_a350_sids_stars.py routes uuee ulli uwkd

python ff_a350_sids_stars.py routes all (Generation of all SIDs / STARs for all airports. May take a long time)

python ff_a350_sids_stars.py routes U * (Generate all SIDs / STARs for airports starting with ICAO Code "U")

python ff_a350_sids_stars.py routes EDD * (Generate all SIDs / STARs for airports starting with ICAO Code "EDD")'

What i need to do with those command line?
im not an expert of python tho tho im learning python
(Aug 05, 2021, 01:03 am)Flighting123 Wrote: [ -> ]im not an expert of python tho tho im learning python

Then how did you activate the sids/star?
wdym im just testing the 1.6.8 version posted by simpleuser001 and adding the AirbusFBW plugin only
I've just found the solution for SIDs/STARs problem. Just use the third fmcg/fmc near to the relief pilot/third pilot's seat to input SIDs/STARs. The touch screen fmc is a little bugged when coming to flight planning. Don't worry about the python script to generate SIDs/STARs. Of course you need to have "GNS430" folder with your preferred AIRAC cycle in "{Xplane Root Directory}\Custom Data". If you hear a continuous sound after disconnecting the autopilot just click the attention catchers i.e master warning.

Guys we all just cracked the Flight Factor A350 v1.6.8.
I thank all of you who contributed to crack this plane.
(Aug 28, 2021, 05:49 am)simpleuser001 Wrote: [ -> ]I've just found the solution for SIDs/STARs problem. Just use the third fmcg/fmc near to the relief pilot/third pilot's seat to input SIDs/STARs. The touch screen fmc is a little bugged when coming to flight planning. Don't worry about the python script to generate SIDs/STARs. Of course you need to have "GNS430" folder with your preferred AIRAC cycle in "{Xplane Root Directory}\Custom Data". If you hear a continuous sound after disconnecting the autopilot just click the attention catchers i.e master warning.

Guys we all just cracked the Flight Factor A350 v1.6.8.
I thank all of you who contributed to crack this plane.

Link for A350 V1.6.8 ??
For me, little try of FFA350 crack, use the third fmc to have top of climb/ top of descent/ SiD/ STARS.
NOT A REAL CRACK, ONLY MERGE WITH OLD VERSION: https://modsfire.com/c93An1is0KJ08b6
Sorry guys, it took a while to upload the crack.
Flight Factor A350 v1.6.8: https://mega.nz/file/AUhmzQwS#tv7a9gLkoB...PiCorxNeLc
Bugs:
         1. You will get an error "AirbusFBW ||| Reason: Missing plugin" when you load the plane. Don't worry the airplane will work normally
         2. The main fmcg or the touchscreen fmcg is a little bugged so use the third fmcg near the relief pilot's seat to insert SIDs/STARs, departure and arrival                                             runways.

Now, let's start to crack the v1.6.13 found in this thread.
(Aug 31, 2021, 05:37 am)simpleuser001 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys, it took a while to upload the crack.
Flight Factor A350 v1.6.8: https://mega.nz/file/AUhmzQwS#tv7a9gLkoB...PiCorxNeLc
Bugs:
         1. You will get an error "AirbusFBW ||| Reason: Missing plugin" when you load the plane. Don't worry the airplane will work normally
         2. The main fmcg or the touchscreen fmcg is a little bugged so use the third fmcg near the relief pilot's seat to insert SIDs/STARs, departure and arrival                                             runways.

The screens go blank after 1 hour. Only PFD and ND works, the side tablet. FMGCS ,and MFD goes blank. Is it a bug? Or there's a fix for it
(Sep 01, 2021, 00:42 am)noobgamerboi Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 31, 2021, 05:37 am)simpleuser001 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys, it took a while to upload the crack.
Bugs:

The screens go blank after 1 hour. Only PFD and ND works, the side tablet. FMGCS ,and MFD goes blank. Is it a bug? Or there's a fix for it
It won't happen to me like that. I use windows 8.1 pro and x-plane 11.55. AND EVERYTHING I UPLOAD IS ONLY FOR WINDOWS 8.1 AND WINDOWS 10
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21