SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Internet provider blocking connection.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this was the wrong place to put this,unsure where it should go. My internet provider just blocked my connection saying this is only done if files with a copyright are downloaded or uploaded. It was the first time this ever happened and they told me we will just reset my modem and a couple of minutes later it was working again. I was then told if it happened again I would need to deal with their security team and I have no idea what that meant since he would not elaborate. I asked if they moniter all their subscribers internet usage and he said no,we get calls from companies like Sony or Dreamworks and they tell us IP adresses that have downloaded a certain file. I am not worried about legal issues but I would prefer not to have my internet shut off again for maybe a much longer period of time or permanently. If I were to download one of these files with a copyright does anyone know of a way to stop those studios and companies from finding out? I read about a program called peerblock some time ago but I have seen people say it works and others that say it has no benefit. Thank you for your time.
Peerblock does nothing, get a paid VPN. Preferably one that doesn't keep logs. Or a seedbox.
I would suggest you to try ZenMate for changing the IP address. Hope it works.
Thanks I am having the same problem.