SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Thor The Dark World Hardcoded Subtitles for Elvish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a Thor The Dark World torrent which has the elvish subtitles hardcoded into the video, preferably one which works on an iPod.
Bump. Not sure about the OP, but I was looking specifically for English subs during those Elvish parts.

(I know I could just do it with handbrake or virtualdub etc., but it would be so much quicker and less CPU-intensive to just download it. Plus I figure perhaps someone else has already taken these stepsand created a HC-Sub version.)

Thanks.
(May 26, 2014, 12:56 pm)friendlyspidey Wrote: [ -> ]Bump. Not sure about the OP, but I was looking specifically for English subs during those Elvish parts.

(I know I could just do it with handbrake or virtualdub etc., but it would be so much quicker and less CPU-intensive to just download it. Plus I figure perhaps someone else has already taken these steps and created a HC-Sub version.)

Thanks.

Never mind found this one on KAT that says it's got hardcoded subs for the elf parts.

Thor The Dark Word
(May 26, 2014, 13:09 pm)Abraxas Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 26, 2014, 12:56 pm)friendlyspidey Wrote: [ -> ]Bump. Not sure about the OP, but I was looking specifically for English subs during those Elvish parts.

(I know I could just do it with handbrake or virtualdub etc., but it would be so much quicker and less CPU-intensive to just download it. Plus I figure perhaps someone else has already taken these steps and created a HC-Sub version.)

Thanks.

Never mind found this one on KAT that says it's got hardcoded subs for the elf parts.

Thor The Dark Word

Thanks. That's just what I needed.