SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: [REQ] Hulk Final Round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I really can't find a version of this on ThePirateBay or any place.
Seems to download fast but i think i got this and the video file did't have the Rifftrax audio at all. I'll check it out and see if it has it.

It says this but i still don't hear the Riff audio on the file.

Okay i it seems that the first minute did't have Rifftrax in till the theme song starts. But i thought that the beginning had rifftrax in it? Weird. Guess it was my memory or just this one doesn't have the first minute in it.
(Jun 13, 2017, 17:55 pm)dest1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to download fast but i think i got this and the video file did't have the Rifftrax audio at all. I'll check it out and see if it has it.

Okay i it seems that the first minute did't have Rifftrax in till the theme song starts. But i thought that the beginning had rifftrax in it? Weird. Guess it was my memory or just this one doesn't have the first minute in it.

Should start @ 0:35.  I can upload this one if it's buggered:

The Incredible Hulk: Final Round - mp4 for Tablets and TVs (537.32 MB)
(Jun 15, 2017, 03:26 am)mcrowley Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 13, 2017, 17:55 pm)dest1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to download fast but i think i got this and the video file did't have the Rifftrax audio at all. I'll check it out and see if it has it.

Yes please!
This is currently the highest quality official RiffTrax release. The "DVD Video MPEG-2" (MPG) files are much larger than the SD MP4's because they contain lossless LPCM Audio...

The Incredible Hulk S01E03: Final Round (1978) - DVD Video MPEG-2 480p (1.98 GB)
https://mega.nz/#!9nZVAL4J!ehqBf5tynTZFy...PxMoZBMviI
(Jun 15, 2017, 12:37 pm)Tom Servo Wrote: [ -> ]This is currently the highest quality official RiffTrax release. The "DVD Video MPEG-2" (MPG) files are much larger than the SD MP4's because they contain lossless LPCM Audio...

The Incredible Hulk S01E03: Final Round (1978) - DVD Video MPEG-2 480p (1.98 GB)

Thanks Tom!
(Jun 15, 2017, 12:37 pm)Tom Servo Wrote: [ -> ]This is currently the highest quality official RiffTrax release. The "DVD Video MPEG-2" (MPG) files are much larger than the SD MP4's because they contain lossless LPCM Audio...

Awesome, Tom.  Thanks for saving me the time (and uploading the better version)!
Just to add to the confusion, I have an .avi file of this that I got somewhere (Usenet maybe?) that does have riffing during the 30 second preview, so you're not crazy dest1234.
(Jun 15, 2017, 12:35 pm)dest1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2017, 03:26 am)mcrowley Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes please!

Hi Friends!

It's been a few years and this link is no longer working, so would someone be willing to reupload it? Please and thank you in advance!  Smile
Pages: 1 2