SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: [Ebooks Request] Please help me find them.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Book Title : F*ck I'm In My Twenties
Author : Emma Koenig

Book Title : The Feminist Lie : It was never about equality
Author : Bob Lewis

Book Title : Mottled Dawn
Author : Saadat Hasan Manto

Book Title : Bitter Fruit
Author : Saadat Hasan Manto

Book Title : The Charming Drifter
Author : Brian Lee Tucker

Book Title : Love Letters of Great Men
Author : John C. Kirkland

Book Title : Nuclear Deception
Author : Adrian Levy and Cathy Scott-Clark

Book Title : Lost in Scotland
Author : Julianne Donaldson

Book Title : Nothing is Strange
Author : Mike Russell

Please if anyone finds these books in any formats (Epub/Mobi/Pdf).. Please post the links or upload it..! Thanks in advance..

Do I have to post request for each book separately?
Sorry I'm new here.. Sad
Deception: Pakistan, the United States, and the Secret Trade in Nuclear Weapons by the same authors appears to be the identical book under a slightly different title: http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=439F...9FADE2F705 (epub)

Click on the cover image to download.

It's generally a good idea to keep unrelated requests separate, i.e. create new threads for each.  Books by the same author, for example, could easily go in one thread, whereas unrelated books (eg. nuclear policy and charming drifters) probably belong in separate threads.  It keeps things much more manageable.

Now that I have replied to this thread, please do not add new books to the want-list.  Create a new thread or threads instead.
(Jun 02, 2017, 11:23 am)workerbee Wrote: [ -> ]Deception: Pakistan, the United States, and the Secret Trade in Nuclear Weapons by the same authors appears to be the identical book under a slightly different title: http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=439F...9FADE2F705 (epub)

Click on the cover image to download.

It's generally a good idea to keep unrelated requests separate, i.e. create new threads for each.  Books by the same author, for example, could easily go in one thread, whereas unrelated books (eg. nuclear policy and charming drifters) probably belong in separate threads.  It keeps things much more manageable.

Now that I have replied to this thread, please do not add new books to the want-list.  Create a new thread or threads instead.

Sorry I'm learning to use the forum. I'll creat new threads for each book. Btw thanks for your efforts, but I need it with this title "Nuclear Deception : The Dangerous Relationship Between the United States and Pakistan". Thanks.