SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase Two Box Set Exclusive Deleted Scenes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If someone could please give a list of all of the Deleted Scenes from Phase Two's box set and possibly upload them along with any animatics, it would be very much appreciated. Do not need anything else other than ALL of the deleted scenes and possible animatics.
It would be gratefully appreciated as a friend and I are looking for them for fan edit projects Smile
If anyone reading this could please upload the following Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase Two Box Set Exclusive Deleted Scenes, it would be gratefully appreciated as a friend and I are looking to use them for Fan Edit Projects Smile

The Alternate Chinese Ending from Iron Man 3 (NOT the one already on the internet; that scene in English or with English subtitles)

From Thor: The Dark World - Jane Goes on a Date Extended, Anomalies in London, and Hall of Science

The Peggy Carter Interview from Captain America: The Winter Solider

From Guardians of the Galaxy - Nebula Survives, Aftermath on Xandar, and Drax Wins in All Things

From Avengers: Age of Ultron - Hulk's Village Rampage, and Strucker's Demise

Both Box Set Exclusive Ant-Man Deleted Scenes - Pym Tech Implosion Extended and Pawn Shop Mishap

As well, if there are any differences between them and the film versions, I'd also like to see all of the Previsualization sequences (with the exception of Hulk vs. Hulkbuster which I already have) Smile
Bump

Would be really nice if anyone had it or even phase 1
Bump Smile
Bump. If anyone would be able to torrent/upload them for me, it would be gratefully appreciated as I'd VERY much like to watch them before seeing Black Panther, Infinity War and all other movies coming out after Smile
Bump Smile
Bump Smile
Bump Smile