SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Rigmar Karaoke Collection 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Do these downloads contain ALL sunfly ? Only asking as this and what I already had is slowing up my 4gb laptop thanks
Thank you so much for all of your hard cataloging work!  Shy
(Aug 02, 2018, 01:42 am)sugartit Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much for all of your hard cataloging work!  Shy

I just found the torrent called "Rigmar Karaoke Collection March 2018 ReSeed". I see there's both a cvs-file and a xlsx-file named "Track List". I'm really interested in this track list, but I can't open them correctly and don't know what I'm doing wrong. I sounds like you had more luck opening a one or both of them? I would really appreciate some advice :-)
!st time downloading such a massive file size. Reach up to 88% and stop. Will give it a few days before abandoning this.
It is a shame that it was so close and yet so far.
Been going at his for the past 2 week.

But it was a wonderful collection
Hi Rigmar,

First of all thank you for the effort you put into this amazing collection. I cannot even fathom how much time you put into it. Just a suggestion, how much effort would it be to distribute just the difference between the 2017 collection and the 2019 collection? 

Again thank you so much! 

Paulers.
Where is the download link please? I am trying to find it
hi please help i downloaded 2020 collection and when unzipping i keep getting message that this does not appear to be a valid archive
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6