SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Re-seed request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, if anyone can re-seed any of these (links below), I'd be very much grateful. They're the 2disc platinum editions of disney's sleeping beauty and pinocchio in pal.
cheers Smile

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6011137/D....EDITION.D

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5973045/D...DITION.2.D
These have 0 seeds but both are showing a 1.0 available ratio so I have these in my sb for a while and see how it goes tomorrow. Maybe if you find another torrent, that might be better incase.
(Nov 07, 2013, 19:50 pm)sum1_here Wrote: [ -> ]These have 0 seeds but both are showing a 1.0 available ratio so I have these in my sb for a while and see how it goes tomorrow. Maybe if you find another torrent, that might be better incase.

Ok, I'm gonna sound really stupid :/ , but what do u mean by sb? "...so I have these in my sb for a while..."
I've searched for other torrents, found only the bdrips; and I would really need these cause of the bonus discs and bcause unfortunatelly I'm bluray-player-less.
Oh well, the search continues Smile Tnx for your reply.
No its not a stupid question. A SB means SeedBox.
A SeedBox is a remote server that is used to safely download and upload and Seeding torrents at high speeds.

Ok so anyways, I now have seen these 2 torrents are at 19. and 9. downloaded. which means these are dead. They will never download ever unless the uploader reconnects the completed files and reseeds them, which I doubt since these are from 2010. So I have to remove them, but if you find anything else, make sure it has atleast 1 seed. And someone or I can help you with that. Smile
(Nov 08, 2013, 16:23 pm)sum1_here Wrote: [ -> ]No its not a stupid question. A SB means SeedBox.
A SeedBox is a remote server that is used to safely download and upload and Seeding torrents at high speeds.

Ok so anyways, I now have seen these 2 torrents are at 19. and 9. downloaded. which means these are dead. They will never download ever unless the uploader reconnects the completed files and reseeds them, which I doubt since these are from 2010. So I have to remove them, but if you find anything else, make sure it has atleast 1 seed. And someone or I can help you with that. Smile

Thought so. Googled about seedboxes, it is a bit clearer now. A BIT. Smile
How bout this one? It says it has 1 seed.
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/4598368/
Tnx again for your help.
That has 0 seeds. and if you see the info hash, you can check all of the sources on google for any live links, and this torrent is dead with no sources. So its no good also. I hope you get it though.
(Nov 12, 2013, 14:28 pm)sum1_here Wrote: [ -> ]That has 0 seeds. and if you see the info hash, you can check all of the sources on google for any live links, and this torrent is dead with no sources. So its no good also. I hope you get it though.

Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier. Just wanted to say that I managed to download it, it took FOREVER though. Thank god for my patience Smile
And thank you again for being so helpful.