SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Jurassic World MP3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(Dec 12, 2016, 00:01 am)Frobisher Wrote: [ -> ]I think something's wrong with my VLC settings because the rifftrax' riff track in Rowsdower's mix sounds super mechanical and stuttery, basically unlistenable. I'm on a Mac so I couldn't try it with Quicktime and I have no other media players. Anyone know why it would play like this? Maybe my download was slightly corrupted? I'm downloading it again... Thanks for any help!

Ok so I just wanted to update that I tried playing it with Cisdem video player for OSX and it played fine without any weird audio.
(Dec 12, 2016, 00:01 am)Frobisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 12, 2016, 00:01 am)Frobisher Wrote: [ -> ]I think something's wrong with my VLC settings because the rifftrax' riff track in Rowsdower's mix sounds super mechanical and stuttery, basically unlistenable. I'm on a Mac so I couldn't try it with Quicktime and I have no other media players. Anyone know why it would play like this? Maybe my download was slightly corrupted? I'm downloading it again... Thanks for any help!

Ok so I just wanted to update that I tried playing it with Cisdem video player for OSX and it played fine without any weird audio.

that sounds like a codec problem, or at least that's my two cents since i had no issues.

if someone REALLY wanted to be a doll, they could sync it to a version of the movie without russian subs... don't kill the messenger for pointing out the elephant in the room, we're all thinking it.
Pages: 1 2 3