SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Hot Keyboard (4.5.46) Crack Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone got or know of a crack for Hot Keyboard (Version 4.5.46).

http://www.hot-keyboard.com/

There are a couple on piratebay but they do not work.

Thanks in advance Smile
Hi!

Thanks for this I did try this one previously. Seeing your screenshots I've tried again and it's now worked. I think the problem was I was trying to do this but with a version 4.5.46 download. I kept getting an error this key had expired/corrupt. But it seems to have worked now as mine is displaying the same information as yours.

Did you allow it to check for updates? I'm Concerned if I do it might not work again?
(Jan 26, 2014, 17:41 pm)spacedg1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

Thanks for this I did try this one previously. Seeing your screenshots I've tried again and it's now worked. I think the problem was I was trying to do this but with a version 4.5.46 download. I kept getting an error this key had expired/corrupt. But it seems to have worked now as mine is displaying the same information as yours.

Did you allow it to check for updates? I'm Concerned if I do it might not work again?

Allow it to check for an update. Worst that can happen is it'll fuck up the install which can be fixed with a full uninstall / reinstall Wink
(Jan 26, 2014, 17:55 pm)-nelly- Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 26, 2014, 17:41 pm)spacedg1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

Allow it to check for an update. Worst that can happen is it'll fuck up the install which can be fixed with a full uninstall / reinstall Wink

Thank you so much to both you, you'be been really helpful. I'm very grateful Smile
NOOOO DONT UPDATE (lol), the serial wont work... "Your serial is corrupted" i thinks that's the error it gives after you install 2.5.46