SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: [Upload] Bethany 7 Pro Bundle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, got the bethany 7 pro bundle here: https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/15616375

Have fun
I might not be famous, but I lurk and download since the forums at Kat, came here because o katcr forums, and found the bundle on the sky3d site someone posted on the katcr forums too... Sorry If i'm not known, was just trying to help for once.
I seem to recall the name.

The Bethany 7 Pro Bundle cannot be found. Is the link correct, or was it deleted? There's usually a good reason for that. Sorry, just being thorough, this place gets hit with a lot of fakes.
There might have been a good reason for it but I think it was deleted by mistake.

archast create a thread in the Account Issues section and we'll sort it out there.
No need to fret, I would do the same in your position, but I do not know what happened to the last bethany bundle, I found this one at the skyback and did not find a torrent for it. And Sid, I linked my tbp account with this one, and created a thread as you said, is it enough?
Okay, fair enough. There are already a couple of Bethany 7 Pro Bundle torrents that are homeless right now. The best one could be revived here without you having to seed it, or maybe help out a bit, instead of having to repeat the entire upload. See my thread on Torrent Resurrection if you are interested in that approach.
(Aug 22, 2016, 21:38 pm)archast Wrote: [ -> ]And @ThunderHerd
The Bethany is already online and I'm seeding it every night, there are someone downloading it already and I'll keep it online for as long as I can do, but I'll try to revive the others using your thread, it will be better.

Are you seeding your own, or one of these:
4851CBCDDD70F4DE87C24CF5F5CED3ED959ABB3F : Bethany 7 Pro Bundle & Templates (new Repost)
68B670C5F6AE71592B223C9DCA5019710222178C : Bethany 7 Pro Bundle (no templates, there is yet another torrent for those)

If we want TPB users to find it, the torrent has to be uploaded here. You only have to upload the existing torrent file (+description, etc.), you don't have to start over seeding from scratch. That goes for any torrent out there (not already in here), as long as there are seeds somewhere, or else you will have to seed it yourself. If no one downloads it and starts seeding, it will die out sooner than later.
(Aug 23, 2016, 00:54 am)ThunderHerd Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 22, 2016, 21:38 pm)archast Wrote: [ -> ]And @ThunderHerd
The Bethany is already online and I'm seeding it every night, there are someone downloading it already and I'll keep it online for as long as I can do, but I'll try to revive the others using your thread, it will be better.

Are you seeding your own, or one of these:
4851CBCDDD70F4DE87C24CF5F5CED3ED959ABB3F : Bethany 7 Pro Bundle & Templates (new Repost)
68B670C5F6AE71592B223C9DCA5019710222178C : Bethany 7 Pro Bundle (no templates, there is yet another torrent for those)

If we want TPB users to find it, the torrent has to be uploaded here. You only have to upload the existing torrent file (+description, etc.), you don't have to start over seeding from scratch. That goes for any torrent out there (not already in here), as long as there are seeds somewhere, or else you will have to seed it yourself. If no one downloads it and starts seeding, it will die out sooner than later.

I am seeding my own version right now, but I'll try to get one of the other versions here as well, I agree that it should be better.
We only need one of them...