SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Twilight Saga Complete (2008-2012) 1080p Rifftrax 6ch 2ch v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lost these in a harddrive crash, would anyone have them on mega?

Twilight1.2008.1080p.Rifftrax.6ch.2ch.v2.mkv
Twilight2.New.Moon.2009.1080p.Rifftrax.6ch.2ch.v2.mkv
Twilight3.Eclipse.2010.1080p.Rifftrax.6ch.2ch.v2.mkv
Twilight4.Breaking.Dawn.Part1.2011.1080p.Rifftrax.6ch.2ch.v2.mkv
Twilight5.Breaking.Dawn.Part2.2012.1080p.Rifftrax.6ch.2ch.v2.mkv
The torrent is pretty healthy for these and shouldn't take too long to download:

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/1203020...6ch_2ch_v2
I see at least 15 Twilight seeds other than mine. I've started 2 more seeds; one is 24x7 and the other is 16x7. I'm doing about 450KB/s per seed.
(Aug 31, 2016, 12:18 pm)Iwata Wrote: [ -> ]The torrent is pretty healthy for these and shouldn't take too long to download:

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/1203020...6ch_2ch_v2

Thanks, got them all downloaded.
Sorry to resurrect an old post, but is there a link for straight download for those of us who don't/can't torrent?
It would be most appreciated, thanks.
Hello 

I'm being funny here , 

Other then having this for your Rifftrax collection , does anyone really like or can really sit thru this movies  ??
I'd rather have a double feature of WIZZO ...... but that just me  

Shibby
Absolutely, yes. I'm not much a fan of the big AAA movies when it comes to riffs, I prefer the low budget VODs, but the Twilight series is top Rifftrax material, some of their best work in my opinion.
Another poor soul who doesn't have access to torrents. Any mega versions of these would be so appreciated. Thanks in advance.
(Apr 21, 2019, 12:29 pm)entaled Wrote: [ -> ]Absolutely, yes. I'm not much a fan of the big AAA movies when it comes to riffs, I prefer the low budget VODs, but the Twilight series is top Rifftrax material, some of their best work in my opinion.

It really is. I have rewatched the rifftrax of this series so many times I'm beginning to be accused of liking Twilight itself.
Other than that final two-part non-movie, they're bad but pretty easily watchable films. (Unlike the Transformers sequels, which I really couldn't watch a second time.)