SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Measure Metrics in Daz Studio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Acquired it, but it says "Plugin failed to load"

Anyone knows how to go about fixing it without having to install an older version of Daz Studio?

This was in the comments sections of one of the websites:

Quote:1.Install studio 4.6 to C:\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\
2.Install Measure Metrics for DAZ Studio
3.dzmeasuremetrics.dll -> to your plugins(studio 4.7)
4.IM00016684-20_FigureMetrics.zip -> to proper dir(studio 4.7)
5.uninstall studio 4.6

Currently on  Studio version 4.8.059.

Got it to work.

Apparently it wasnt working because I had installed v1.3.1.30 which is for Daz v4.9+.

Removed it and installed v1.0.2.118 and it worked with Daz v4.8.
Hi bootleg,

unfortunately this is one of the five or six plugins that gets updated with every update of DS.

Plugins that get updates:

Measure Metrics
GoZ Bridge
Photoshop 3d Bridge
Dynamic Clothing Control
Decimator

General rule: the last 3 numbers refer to the release of DS

Example from your post

MM 1.02.118 --> DS 4.8.2.118

hope that helps

Cu

DJ
(Aug 17, 2016, 16:47 pm)djc3po Wrote: [ -> ]Hi bootleg,

unfortunately this is one of the five or six plugins that gets updated with every update of DS.

Plugins that get updates:

Measure Metrics
GoZ Bridge
Photoshop 3d Bridge
Dynamic Clothing Control
Decimator

General rule: the last 3 numbers refer to the release of DS

Example from your post

MM 1.02.118 --> DS 4.8.2.118

hope that helps

Cu

DJ

thanks, that definitely helps

TIL!
Something I recently discovered with Measure Metrics in particular, at least on the Public Release (Beta) side. I had an old, forgotten install of the Beta lying around, and when trying to get Measure Metrics up and running for the Beta 4.9, I only had the release version. I installed it, and got the expected built for a different version error, however, copying the old .dll from the old install (4.7 or 4.8, whichever it was), MM loaded up just fine. So apparently, you cannot install a newer version than your application, but older ones may work just fine. It did in my case, regardless. Food for thought and whatnot, if you happen to have an old install lying around in the first place.
Is there a pirated version that works with the latest daz version? Never got it to work again after the big iray update
1.3 works with 4.9
1.02 works with 4.5 to 4.8
Hello! I'm new to the program Daz and the truth seems pretty cool I have not had many problems except some things I've installed manually and not go but that's another story .... What breaks my head is this plugin, install the 1.0.2 but I have not gotten it to work, and have located online search this forum and have seen the comment of bootleg of different versions .... I searched corresponding to 4.9 I've installed it and still the same !! not get it to work. The IM00016684-21_Fi file .... perfect with the installer Daz, but the executable can not I get the following error:

The installation path for DAZ Studio could not be found. "Measure Metrics DS4 (64bit)" cannot be installed. Setup will now quit.

The default installation path: C:\Program Files\DAZ 3D 

This can be?
Thank you very much!!

P.D sorry if you do not understand, this translated with google
(Sep 25, 2016, 11:49 am)serlancelot Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! I'm new to the program Daz and the truth seems pretty cool I have not had many problems except some things I've installed manually and not go but that's another story .... What breaks my head is this plugin, install the 1.0.2 but I have not gotten it to work, and have located online search this forum and have seen the comment of bootleg of different versions .... I searched corresponding to 4.9 I've installed it and still the same !! not get it to work. The IM00016684-21_Fi file .... perfect with the installer Daz, but the executable can not I get the following error:

The installation path for DAZ Studio could not be found. "Measure Metrics DS4 (64bit)" cannot be installed. Setup will now quit.

The default installation path: C:\Program Files\DAZ 3D 

This can be?
Thank you very much!!

P.D sorry if you do not understand, this translated with google

You may need to uninstall the previous version first. 

Use Windows own add/remove programs to uninstall it before trying to install the version for Daz 4.9.
Hi, I have to uninstall Daz or plugin (never get to install the exe) only those that are installed using the DAZ Install Manager, which was installed by the wizard and remove it and try to install it before putting the message and came out the same ....

thanks De4lt