SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: New Rules [Aug 7, 2016]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yes, or better still, post magnet links instead. They come in very handy for whenever TPB is down and allows people to download your torrents from your PYS thread.

To post a clickable magnet link, insert the hash of the torrent into this code:

Code:
[hash=023E0772C29032BD3D599B6C34B7F4EF6E2563A4][/hash]

which gives you this:

Ewww! I like it!  Big Grin
(Oct 15, 2017, 14:47 pm)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, or better still, post magnet links instead. They come in very handy for whenever TPB is down and allows people to download your torrents from your PYS thread.

How do you include trackers? I saw that helpful Sid was able to include them. https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-What-to...#pid209102
Just click on reply to see the bbcode within any post you are ever curious about. You don't have to actually post your reply, it just shows you what was there.

In this case, I simply copied the magnet from TBP and enclosed it within
Code:
[magnet][/magnet]
tags.
Is it ok to post a list of content like movies games etc, so if someone want something, can request me and i will post the torrent?
(Apr 14, 2018, 00:42 am)TPBSauron Wrote: [ -> ]Is it ok to post a list of content like movies games etc, so if someone want something, can request me and i will post the torrent?

No. If you have it and want to share it, you don't need to wait for someone to ask.
is lolicon considered cp? because i guess i could becareful what i post in a thread i have lot of e-hentai torrents on e-hentai and if i need to censor myself i'll do it
(May 12, 2018, 00:55 am)Iceloops Wrote: [ -> ]is lolicon considered cp?
No. You can post it.

If you are going to embed explicit images within your post, enclosing those within spoiler tags is advisable. Spoiler tags are not require for textual descriptions or for links to torrents or magnet links.
I'm going to post a 4-in-one photo of the TV show I'm uploading with a magnet link. Is size 820 x 493 a good fit here ?
That's fine
Pages: 1 2 3 4