SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Daz 3D/Poser Uploads Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
I tried to leave comments on a torrent I downloaded but was unable. I clicked my little finger to the bone on the 'submit' button but nothing happened. Is it me? (*sniff, sniff*)
Thanks for all the shares you guys.. this stuff helps with my art so much..
Looks like a bunch of well meaning and enthusiastic newbies vomited all over the place. Few have file lists and many aren't seeded from the start. Even Phakalane has joined in. He seems to be reposting his old archives without file lists...argh.
Thank You for the recent uploads, particularly to Dazalot.
Regarding 1e177... comment, beware the fakes....
I do not think Phakalane is back....
Hey we will have to boot the bots !
Phakalane, at least I think, made a post on the Demonoid request thread this month but just one, and wasn't much of anything.
(Aug 28, 2016, 22:47 pm)beaglebandit Wrote: [ -> ]Phakalane, at least I think, made a post on the Demonoid request thread this month but just one, and wasn't much of anything.

I am still around but have not posted any items in years I think my Demonoid account user name has been hacked because its not me
(Aug 29, 2016, 00:43 am)Phakalane Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 28, 2016, 22:47 pm)beaglebandit Wrote: [ -> ]Phakalane, at least I think, made a post on the Demonoid request thread this month but just one, and wasn't much of anything.

I am still around but have not posted any items in years I think my Demonoid account user name has been hacked because its not me

That's a relief, Heart I was afraid you'd gone over to the dark side (Cut to that short scene in the Star Wars 7 trailer where Kylo Ren looks into the camera over his shoulder with his light sabre buzzing and glowing, as a deep husky voice over intones, ..."The dark side...")
I'm ashamed to admit that even this suspicious and cautious little girl was almost taken in.  The internet garbage (we need a name for them Angry ) is ramping up their game.  One could always count on bad English and an amateurish presentation as signs.  Now it seems we have to contend with native English speakers who are getting more sophisticated and targeting us specifically. Sad I'm relatively safe as my old internet computer runs Linux and has nothing on it.  All my fun stuff is done on a newer box that never ever sees the internet.  I also back up obsessively.   Still, I won't be downloading or seeding anything from here.  I'm aware of how TPB is somewhat proud of it's wild west, anarchistic culture, but I for one am uncomfortable here.  In the real world we formed communities then countries, and elected people to create institutions that keep us safe from the hoodlums,sleaze, criminals, psychos, thieves and other human offal.   Online we created spots where we could take refuge from the net craziness.  Places like KAT where a relaxing respite from the net in general.  I'll suggest that that's why it got so popular.  I never used TPB as I never found anything here and couldn't understand why it was so popular.
 I'll be hanging out with my pussy over at Demonoid.   I've got her water and food dish on a little mat and she's going to do her duty keeping the place vermin free.  I even promise to clean up her barfs. Angel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28