SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: mike and dave need wedding dates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
also can someone plz post mike and dave need wedding dates......ty   TPB rules.....
also can someone plz post mike and dave need wedding dates......ty   TPB rules.....
Just a heads up: that title is one of the ones that is being HEAVILY faked right now, we're deleting many copies per day.

If you do spot it anywhere, triple check the credentials of the uploader and it wouldn't be a bad idea to give it at least 24 hours from the time you discover it to see whether the torrent is deleted before you download (in which case it would have been a fake).
(Jul 29, 2016, 20:29 pm)Sid Wrote: [ -> ]Just a heads up: that title is one of the ones that is being HEAVILY faked right now, we're deleting many copies per day.

If you do spot it anywhere, triple check the credentials of the uploader and it wouldn't be a bad idea to give it at least 24 hours from the time you discover it to see whether the torrent is deleted before you download (in which case it would have been a fake).

ty i have noticed that...same with the infiltrator.... ty for the heads up
(Jul 30, 2016, 08:02 am)ritster Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 29, 2016, 20:29 pm)Sid Wrote: [ -> ]Just a heads up: that title is one of the ones that is being HEAVILY faked right now, we're deleting many copies per day.

ty i have noticed that...same with the infiltrator.... ty for the heads up

Yeah, so this movie came out like 3 weeks ago, and there isn't even a cam available.. cmon
Released July 8.

Still not even a Cam available...
Garbage movie anyway, read some reviews.
(Aug 15, 2016, 18:13 pm)politux Wrote: [ -> ]Garbage movie anyway, read some reviews.

I can point to many movies that had "garbage" reviews that I still enjoyed watching.

But thanks for your unsolicited and useless opinion.
saw it got it it kinda sucked....lol but nonetheless ty Sid for the follow up and yes guys the movie was a letdown