SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Katcr.co and Posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[I was not sure where to post this...]
1. I am logged into the "KAT Community" as "EmpathicEar" which is the same login as at kat.cr. I have browsed around and have never seen a button for posting anywhere. i.e "New Thread", "Reply", etc.
2. I wanted to ask about RARBG and the fact that they are not accepting registrations. I was not sure if this is because of KAT going down and RARBG had a sudden influx of new registrations or what? Or, if RARBG members can issue invitations - soft of like Demonoid?
(Jul 24, 2016, 15:51 pm)texile911 Wrote: [ -> ]https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Demonoi...ion-Jul-24

Thanks, but I was looking for information about RARBG and just using Demonoid as an example. I was inquiring about 2 things:
1. How often does RARBG allow registrations? [Right now, registrations are closed there]
2. Does RARBG have an invitation system similar to Demonoid?

Let's try an example:
1. I start at "General Discussions". And, see no button for "NEW TOPIC" or anything like it?
2. I click on "If you had enoigh money to live comfetably, would you still pirate?", under "General Discussions". Now, I see a "Reply" button.
So, is this a limitation for me or others as well? As far as I can tell, I can't start a new thread?
(Jul 24, 2016, 16:00 pm)TheEmpathicEar Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 24, 2016, 15:51 pm)texile911 Wrote: [ -> ]https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Demonoi...ion-Jul-24

Thanks, but I was looking for information about RARBG and just using Demonoid as an example. I was inquiring about 2 things:
1. How often does RARBG allow registrations? [Right now, registrations are closed there]
2. Does RARBG have an invitation system similar to Demonoid?

Let's try an example:
1. I start at "General Discussions". And, see no button for "NEW TOPIC" or anything like it?
2. I click on "If you had enoigh money to live comfetably, would you still pirate?", under "General Discussions". Now, I see a "Reply" button.
So, is this a limitation for me or others as well? As far as I can tell, I can't start a new thread?

Quote:Account creation:

Accounts creation is always invite only. Based on your comment history you might get invited to the site by getting a link when posting a comment.

Answer found in their FAQ here https://rarbg.to/faq.php

Don't know if you're still watching this but I hope it answers your question. Cool
(Jul 24, 2016, 14:25 pm)TheEmpathicEar Wrote: [ -> ][I was not sure where to post this...]
1. I am logged into the "KAT Community" as "EmpathicEar" which is the same login as at kat.cr. I have browsed around and have never seen a button for posting anywhere. i.e "New Thread", "Reply", etc.
2. I wanted to ask about RARBG and the fact that they are not accepting registrations. I was not sure if this is because of KAT going down and RARBG had a sudden influx of new registrations or what? Or, if RARBG members can issue invitations - soft of like Demonoid?

I'm logged into KAT right now. You show as having three posts up. Are you saying this problem about being unable to post a new thread or reply is new? Or does it only apply to certain areas in the forums?

One possible solution, especially if it's linked to areas on the forum: Go to Profile/Group Membership. Join all groups you see available. Then refresh the site, and see if you can post. Good luck.