SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: having trouble installing xcom 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
after installing setup.exe when i click the desktop icon i keep getting " this computer is missing vcomp120.dll, steam_api64.dll, nvtt_64.dll, libvorbisfile_64.dll" the torrent included the crack,, can someone please help, i havent done this very many time so im having trouble trobleshooting Angry
(Feb 09, 2016, 13:28 pm)Havik86 Wrote: [ -> ]after installing setup.exe when i click the desktop icon i keep getting " this computer is missing vcomp120.dll, steam_api64.dll, nvtt_64.dll, libvorbisfile_64.dll" the torrent included the crack,, can someone please help, i havent done this very many time so im having trouble trobleshooting Angry

Just install Steam.

Don't even run it.
Simply install.

And then run the game from the desktop icon

It needs Steam to run, as this is a steam game crack!  But DO NOT run it from Steam - but from the desktop icon ONLY.

Cheers
Twistty
thanks!!! ill give it a try

should i try reinstalling the game after i install steam? it still says im missing those components

installed steam but im still getting the same messages " program cant start because 'MSVCR120.dll,MSVCP120.dll,VCOMP120.dll,MSVCR120.dll'" are missing from your computer... any help would be appreciated... thanks in advance
You also need Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download...x?id=40784
Choose the x64 one.