SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: National Building Code of Canada, or the BC Building Code specifically.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evening folks!
Just wondering if anyone could post the BC Building Code (2012 Version), as I've taken to using my smartphone for most of my remodelling references lately, and that damn binder is just too damn inconvenient to access at all times Big Grin
(Dec 11, 2015, 02:13 am)a_severe_id Wrote: [ -> ]Evening folks!
Just wondering if anyone could post the BC Building Code (2012 Version), as I've taken to using my smartphone for most of my remodelling references lately, and that damn binder is just too damn inconvenient to access at all times  Big Grin

Please do not post copies of the National Building Code of Canada.

The National Research Council of Canada (NRC) owns the copyright interest in the National Building Code of Canada. This is a model code that is developed and authored at great expense to NRC. The NRC depends on the revenues from the sales and licensing of this copyright work to finance the continued updating and maintenance of the national construction codes. NRC's National Building Code of Canada is not part of the federal law of Canada which can be viewed free of charge on-line. Thank you.

Roger Pilkey
NRC Construction
National Research Council Canada