SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Your favorite racing games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Talk and discuss our racing games here. Here my favorite, NFSC.

Need For Speed: Carbon

[Image: Need_for_Speed_Carbon_Game_Cover.jpg]
Juiced
[Image: 250px-Juiced-win-cover.jpg]

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights
[Image: Juiced_2_-_Hot_Import_Nights_-_PC_Cover.jpg]
Need for Speed Underground 2
[Image: Nfsu2-win-cover.jpg]

Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005)
[Image: Need_for_Speed_Most_Wanted_Box_Art.jpg]

Carmageddon
[Image: Carmageddon_box.jpg]

Carmageddon 2
[Image: 250px-Carmageddon2Box.jpg]

Carmageddon TDR 2000
[Image: Carmageddon_TDR_2000_cover.jpg]
Can anyone tell me how I should play racing games? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it, I get the thrills, but it lasts momentarily when I hit the wall and the others get past me. Sad
restart race and try again rofl.

I know what you mean, also happened to me when I used to play racing games, I just couldn't stand on picking up on the opponents.
Am surprised you guyz haven't pointed out Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012. It has awesome realistic graphics than any other need for speed series. Morever there are dozens of cars there to race with. Also it has a free roam called "EasyDrive" where you just explore places looking for cars. The racing are quite fast but i enjoy easy drive. Remember such a game can only play if you have a good rig or a computer with awesome specs.
(Oct 10, 2015, 09:46 am)jariceals Wrote: [ -> ]Am surprised you guyz haven't pointed out Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012. It has awesome realistic graphics than any other need for speed series. Morever there are dozens of cars there to race with. Also it has a free roam called "EasyDrive"  where you just explore places looking for cars. The racing are quite fast but i enjoy easy drive. Remember such a game can only play if you have a good rig or a computer with awesome specs.

jesus that game is so horrible.....

Go play Most Wanted 2005 rofl
Need for speed undergroud.
Asphalt (On android)
Why so horrible? Need for speed the run is the horrible one
Asphalt 8: Airborne

[Image: Asphalt_8_image.png]

GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4