SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Request : Penelope Fitzgerald collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone please upload a Penelope Fitzgerald collection in epub or mobi ?
(Jan 05, 2014, 01:23 am)APGHOSH Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone please upload a Penelope Fitzgerald collection in epub or mobi ?

Most of the Penelope Fitzgerald Collection are available on the IRC Channel #ebooks.

For directions to download the books from IRC, follow my directions posted in another of my replies ... & within 15 minutes you'll be up & running; here's the link:
BillyGruff - Instructional Post How to Download from IRC Channel #ebooks.

Here's a sample of the many search results:
!bongoat Fitzgerald, Penelope - Offshore (Retail) (Epub).rar ::INFO:: 308.1KB
!bongoat Fitzgerald, Penelope - Offshore (rtf) (v1.0).rar ::INFO:: 81.0KB
!bongoat Fitzgerald, Penelope - The Blue Flower (Epub).rar ::INFO:: 314.3KB
!bongoat Fitzgerald, Penelope - The Bookshop (Retail) (Epub).rar ::INFO:: 376.0KB
!bongoat Fitzgerald, Penelope - The Means of Escape- Stories (Retail) (Epub).rar ::INFO:: 113.1KB
!DajaBot Penelope Fitzgerald - The Blue Flower (epub).rar ::INFO:: 314.3KB
!DajaBot Penelope Fitzgerald - Offshore (retail) (epub).rar ::INFO:: 308.1KB
!DajaBot Penelope Fitzgerald - The Bookshop (retail) (epub).rar ::INFO:: 376.0KB
!DajaBot Penelope Fitzgerald - The Means of Escape- Stories (retail) (epub).rar ::INFO:: 113.1KB

I've attached a small text file with all of the Penelope Fitzgerald results I found. This is a GREAT SOURCE for ebooks and audio books, too. Don't be discouraged - this is VERY EZ to do! Post & let us know how you do! CoolIdea