SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: User Titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Bob stop tempting fate. Now edit that post before someone sees it.
(Dec 27, 2015, 07:15 am)ShadyJay Wrote: [ -> ]Bob stop tempting fate. Now edit that post before someone sees it.

why would i commit such atrocity?
(Dec 27, 2015, 06:59 am)D1vergent Wrote: [ -> ]And I never said that I generally do not like female tits, but I only pointed out that I do not want them at my user-title.

OK. Done
ROTFLMAO
damn this is the best gift this year
(Dec 27, 2015, 07:44 am)Mr. Nameless Wrote:OK. Done
What exactly is done? I did not said I mind them either. I simply take neutral position about everything else other than the name I asked for.  Sleepy

And that you constantly use the advantage you have in permissions shows that you are nothing else, but just desperate to upset me. But seriously, good luck upsetting a person who has been treated like shit most of his life.

Also, I am visiting the forum mostly for entertainment, so I do not really care so much about my account, since I am not taking it very seriously.
Hello. May I have another one: Boring User?
It fits best!
(Dec 27, 2015, 16:20 pm)D1vergent Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly is done?...good luck upsetting a person who has been treated like shit most of his life

Me, with you, after, "everyone is always mean to me."

That is pathetic.
lol irony, very funny spud Wink
(Dec 27, 2015, 22:40 pm)Mr. Nameless Wrote:Me, with you, after, "everyone is always mean to me."

That is pathetic.
The only reason I came here was to ask if I can get a user-title of my choosing. Instead of a professional respond, all I got was a few disgracing titles of your choosing. And I was highly criticized personally-by-your-side for the name of the title I asked for, because you thought I was not worthy enough for it; even though you barely know a single thing about me. While later when I asked to at least let me have no title at all, I only got even few more disgracing titles, including few-verbal-humilation-attempts by your side. And now at the end, you are blaming me for being the victim.

If I were you, I would re-think who is pathetic here.
I'm not asking for a title, since I just joined and don't deserve one. I want to earn it someday. I do however, want to comment and say you all are the best. I don't know if I've had a more fun time reading through this thread and seeing how great you all are with the members. Wish every forum I joined was like that! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17