SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: User Titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(Aug 07, 2017, 02:58 am)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]Protip: members are more likely to receive the custom user title of their choice if they post in our world-famous penis thread (in The Void) first. To join the Void, go to your User CP, scroll down to Miscellaneous, then Group Memberships, and you can join The Voiders group from there.

And Spud closed the penis thread (or should be) with his last post there..... (https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-penis--32416?page=27) Cant top that (and who would want to?)
Nah, that thread is one of the best on the forum, it'll remain open so that members can post moar penis. Wink
(Aug 28, 2017, 15:17 pm)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, that thread is one of the best on the forum, it'll remain open so that members can post moar penis. Wink

And I thought this one was the best.... But that is what I get for thinking
[Image: cat4pfpap.jpg]

No, no, no, no ... I changed my mind. Please ignore me. I don't want any title.
I was thinking of "Yorkfield" (my name at TPB), but now that I've read some people just got some random shit, I withdraw my request.

Phew

By the way, when trying to enter the pen** threat I get the following:

[Image: untitledvrjpc.jpg]

What goes?
You have to join "Voiders" user group. You can do this by accessing your "User CP" (top left on the screen) -> Group Membership (left sidebar) and there just join Voiders group.
(Sep 03, 2017, 14:10 pm)Hiroven Wrote: [ -> ]You have to join "Voiders" user group.

It works, thanks a lot!
[Image: thumbs_up_smileyyvk9b.gif]
Thank you Hiroven.

If Cov would have only read my instructions 4 posts before his, he'd have known how to join the void. Btw Cov, one does not simply post in this thread and then withdraw the request. That just isn't cricket. One of the staff will probably assign you a suitable title accordingly.  Rolleyes
(Sep 03, 2017, 14:30 pm)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]One of the staff will probably assign you a suitable title accordingly.

Desired title = Yorkfield (<--- suitable for Cov)
Thank you very much!
[Image: lol0aumf.gif]
(Sep 03, 2017, 11:46 am)Cov Wrote: [ -> ][Image: cat4pfpap.jpg]

Done
Can I file a complaint, pease?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17