SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: User Titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Request change to "My name is Ackkkkmad!"
request change to "Susan's Beaver"

oh wait...
I know I don't deserve a title now, or likely ever, but may I please have 'Will code for meth' or failing that may I please have 'New Luser'. Thankx.
(Aug 28, 2016, 22:40 pm)ID10TError Wrote: [ -> ]I know I don't deserve a title now, or likely ever, but may I please have 'Will code for meth' or failing that may I please have 'New Luser'. Thankx.

I can't find my glasses, so I hope I read that right.
(Aug 29, 2016, 02:26 am)Moe Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 28, 2016, 22:40 pm)ID10TError Wrote: [ -> ]I know I don't deserve a title now, or likely ever, but may I please have 'Will code for meth' or failing that may I please have 'New Luser'. Thankx.

I can't find my glasses, so I hope I read that right.

McLovin the title, thankx!
Its close enough to what i asked for. =D
Thank y'all for the laughs I needed it after getting mad because I was getting no where with my uploads today. Okay back to hiding in the Daz3d community for me.
RobertX Wrote:Request change to "My name is Ackkkkmad!"

What's wrong with you? Benedict Magical Pants Crackerjack is the 2nd greatest custom user title on this forum right now, and you want to change it? Pfff.

I'm always losing my bits of paper shopping lists so until I go grocery shopping at the weekend, you can be my list so I don't forget some essentials that I forgot to get last week. Before you say anything, be thankful there's a 40 character limit on titles, otherwise you'd be called "anzac biscuits, cheesecake, lamp bulbs, plum jam, mini cheddars, jar beetroot slices, pk of red leicester, and tealight candles." Enjoy. Smile

bob5695 Wrote:request change to "Susan's Beaver"

oh wait...

You can have your original movie reference back because you're ace.
What's the 1st greatest title?
In joint first place of greatest custom user titles are Moe and Sid. Moe because, well, penis, and Sid, because pardon my French, it's fucking brilliant. You understand though that this is just my personal opinion. I know you're probably pining for your Mr Crackerjack title already, but weekend will be here soon. Smile
OK, at least my title is not associated with the Turncoat of the American forces in the Revolution. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17