SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Error - Upload error4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
There's a bigger problem at the moment. It's not working for anyone. Check the other thread.
Unable to fetch dataUnable to fetch dataUnable to fetch dataUnable to fetch dataUnable to fetch dataUnable to execute query

Error - Upload error4

When i try to Upload I get these errors many times, before the torrent will be uploaded...
Anybody know what is the problem? Hope to be fixed asap...

Regards,
Ctrlme

Yes, I see it, sir. Just when i try to upload again and again and again (3-4 times) and didnt change anything and the torrents is uploaded.
Now didnt get again these errors. Torrents are uploaded without any problem. Thanks for attention.
Hi I'am trying to upload a 11.2 GB file is there any way i can do this with out error.
i have a link where i have uploaded it on to other sites, please let me know if you would lke the link or .torrent file
(Nov 25, 2016, 18:28 pm)WWRG Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I'am trying to upload a 11.2 GB file is there any way i can do this with out error.
i have a link where i have uploaded it on to other sites, please let me know if you would lke the link or .torrent file

Ok Thank you.
Upload error4 ?

(Dec 08, 2016, 12:41 pm)merzedes Wrote: [ -> ]Upload error4 ?

Thanks its oki now :-)
This doesn't go through: "David Lynch & Marek Zebrowski: Polish Night Music (128 kbps MP3)"
Does the torrent file contain too many files? If not, have you tried shortening the description?
(Dec 17, 2016, 08:50 am)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]Does the torrent file contain too many files? If not, have you tried shortening the description?

No, only 4.
I shortened the description by dropping the other artist. TPB didn't allow adding a single character to the original description.
If you ever have to shorten the description in order to get the system to accept your torrent, post the full info in your Account Issues thread, and one of the crew will fix it for you.
Same problem ,even with one line description

I fixed the problem ,actually it was not always the description but torrent name  if your file name are lengthier don't leave "torrent name :"area blank during upload ,give a short name in" torrent name :" space given.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19