SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Error - Upload error4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I just started getting what I am sure is a bogus error message - "error - upload error4". What is wrong with your system? I had no trouble uploading the same torrent to Kickass. I've never had this message before and I have previously uploaded bigger files than the file folder that was rejected.
Huh I Am trying to upload 15 MPEG2 Music Video files, the torrent data size is only 3.5GB but I am getting this upload file error 4 message.   I have been uploading to this site since the first month it started.  I am a veteran uploader.   Sort this out guys, the torrent is now up on Kick Ass Torrents because I could not and Still can not post it here.   I also have to log out and log in again to post anything here, I get a token error banned on the url line if I am logged in for a while.

Rigmar Radio - Seeding to the World since 2004
same error today 7th september its impossible to upload at moment, what does upload error 4 actually mean is wrong at your end ? thanks

or we get error wrong code for the captcha which i cant have got wrong as its a number eg 1234 its hard to not get that right !! whats wrong guys ?????
For an explanation of what error upload 4 means, read the first post of this thread. The Wrong Code error is entirely different - see the first post of the Wrong Code thread for an explanation.
(Sep 07, 2016, 09:00 am)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]For an explanation of what error upload 4 means, read the first post of this thread. The Wrong Code error is entirely different - see the first post of the Wrong Code thread for an explanation.

thanks spud it was torrent description you are trying to enter is too large

i edited my description and its worked now : ) 

thanks a lot
Glad you got it to work. Smile

For future reference, if you end up cutting useful information from your description in order to upload your torrent, crew will happily edit it back in for you. Just post in Account Issues and provide the full description, or the bits you've left out, and we'll fix it.
Hello TPB staffs and members,
I have a problem when iam uploading a movie a Error - Upload error4 msg is coming..I have cutdown the file description then also it is coming..
My movie size is-377MB
torrent file size is-16.0KB
Dear Staff and Members

I seem to be having the "Error - Upload error 4" problem for some weeks, it does seem to matter what I try and upload the results is the same.

I have read the previous posts here and tried all the suggestions

Thanks for reading

RB
(Sep 21, 2016, 07:44 am)RedBaron58 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Staff and Members

I seem to be having the "Error - Upload error 4" problem for some weeks, it does seem to matter what I try and upload the results is the same.

Thanks for reading

RB

Hello RedBaron!!!

I'll add to this, he approached me some weeks ago about this issue.
I advised to reduce info and he kept having issues...

Now I'm trying to upload and also having the issue.
I keep removing things and getting error 4.
I have larger torrents with larger descriptions, that I had no issues listing.

Never mind, I removed all the technical data and it took...
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/1587575...iveofseven

it's a shame though, I used to be able to list more detail, like this...
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/1558534...iveofseven
which has more lines than what I was going to put on Impastor...

Show Content
(Sep 21, 2016, 11:36 am)fiveofseven Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 21, 2016, 07:44 am)RedBaron58 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Staff and Members

Thanks for reading

RB

Hello RedBaron!!!

I'll add to this, he approached me some weeks ago about this issue.
I advised to reduce info and he kept having issues...

Now I'm trying to upload and also having the issue.
I keep removing things and getting error 4.
I have larger torrents with larger descriptions, that I had no issues listing.

Never mind, I removed all the technical data and it took...
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/1587575...iveofseven

it's a shame though, I used to be able to list more detail, like this...
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/1558534...iveofseven
which has more lines than what I was going to put on Impastor...

Show Content

still not working for me folks, although I removed all tech and descriptions... Undecided
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19