SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Error - Upload error4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
64 character limit

Example, count this one which is cut off due to length: 18+ Duck Butter 2018 UNCENSORED Movies HDRip x264 5.1 +Sample ☻r

But . . . if I am not mistaken some "special" characters may count as more than one character, a possible example is the ampersand which my count as two or more characters.
(May 02, 2018, 15:22 pm)NrKNrK Wrote: [ -> ].
64 character limit

Example, count this one which is cut off due to length: 18+ Duck Butter 2018 UNCENSORED Movies HDRip x264 5.1 +Sample ☻r

But . . . if I am not mistaken some "special" characters may count as more than one character, a possible example is the ampersand which my count as two or more characters.

thanks I appreciate that was getting tired of - take a couple off - rinse repeat until it went through... lol  thanks again   cheers!
(May 02, 2018, 18:13 pm)ComGetMe Wrote: [ -> ]thanks I appreciate that was getting tired of - take a couple off - rinse repeat until it went through... lol  thanks again   cheers!
One of the many 'features' of the TPB upload experience. Smile
Error - Upload error4 not permission upload.
have the same error
tiring for 5 hours, even converting the .mkv to mp4  

here is the .torrent file
<snip!>
...Seriously? You think anyone's going to read the actual .torrent file as text?

No, child. Just no.
(Jun 13, 2018, 21:38 pm)Bozobub Wrote: [ -> ]...Seriously?  You think anyone's going to read the actual .torrent file as text?

No, child. Just no.
I read in some other forums that folks with problems just post there .TORRENT file, but somehow I can't accomplish this here. 
My thought was that when I copy/paste the content of .TORRENT file in my post you just take that info and save it as an .TORRENT file and try it out your self
and Seriously it will work.
But since you edited my original post and DEL that part of my message, folks in this forum are out of luck to help.

Cheers

Thinking outside the box, my favorite
I'm having the same issue while uploading the torrent
After getting this error, I had to reduce my wordy description and then my torrent uploaded.  Fortunately, the wordy description is included in the torrent, so they can download that first if they want.
It is sooooo frustrating with this. I ahve tried everything you guys have suggested, changing my text description size, changing the torrent filename size....ect.

We've stuck with you guys for so long through so much and to have this "fixable" issue be the reason that ppl decide to stop posting is really a sad deal.

Can you you fix it? Giving us workarounds that only work occasionally even when the directions are followed exactly is essentially saying to us, "Here, do this it "probably" will work." while all awhile knowing that you can't fix it or not seeing it as a high level bug.

"We're working on it" was a legit excuse months ago.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19