SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Error - Upload error4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(Mar 25, 2018, 22:14 pm)100.XY Wrote: [ -> ]I upload Flac music and i am always receiving  Error - Upload error4  and the only solution i have find is shorten the description...but what i found strange is that the descriptions are not too long, maximum 40 lines, and still i have to cut in the description. There goes the review of the album, important, very important.
Sometimes, very few times, it accepts the description without having to cut on the review...I don't know, it doesn't have a pattern.
But i remember few years ago i did not have this problem.What happened?

Site is down check TPB status ... thats you cant upload
(Mar 25, 2018, 22:14 pm)100.XY Wrote: [ -> ]I upload Flac music and i am always receiving  Error - Upload error4  and the only solution i have find is shorten the description...but what i found strange is that the descriptions are not too long, maximum 40 lines, and still i have to cut in the description. There goes the review of the album, important, very important.
Sometimes, very few times, it accepts the description without having to cut on the review...I don't know, it doesn't have a pattern.
But i remember few years ago i did not have this problem.What happened?

I also have the same problem but usually up to 40 lines is the max. The hamsters have their reason, so I recommend asking in Account Issues.
(Mar 25, 2018, 22:22 pm)contrail Wrote: [ -> ]The hamsters have their reason, so I recommend asking in Account Issues.

That would be a stupid recommendation as it has nothing to do with individual accounts.

I recommend PMing contrail instead. You won't get banned for pestering him.
(Mar 25, 2018, 22:36 pm)Moe Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 25, 2018, 22:22 pm)contrail Wrote: [ -> ]The hamsters have their reason, so I recommend asking in Account Issues.

That would be a stupid recommendation as it has nothing to do with individual accounts.

I recommend PMing contrail instead.  You won't get banned for pestering him.

Good One!

Just to clarify because I did not word that correctly, I meant asking in account issues if you need a review or some extra description added to the torrent release.
(Mar 25, 2018, 22:54 pm)contrail Wrote: [ -> ]Just to clarify because I did not word that correctly, I meant asking in account issues if you need a review or some extra description added to the torrent release.

Yes, of course. If one is forced to truncate their description in order to get the torrent accepted, they can request the removed text be edited back in by posting in their Account Issues thread.

Of course, they would already know that if they actually read earlier posts in this thread.

Another possibility: remake the torrent with a larger piece size in order to reduce the total payload that is being submitted. Obviously, this is not an option if the torrent has already been uploaded elsewhere.
Truth is: most people don't read torrent descriptions, PARTICULARLY long ones.

Although it's a bug and it's a pain and it shouldn't happen you really are better off keeping things short and simple.
I get an error4 when there is only one file. It's a Epub, so it can't be too big.

"Unable to fetch dataUnable to fetch dataUnable to fetch dataUnable to fetch dataUnable to fetch dataUnable to execute query "

What does this mean?
(Apr 25, 2018, 19:48 pm)wormword Wrote: [ -> ]I get an error4 when there is only one file. It's a Epub, so it can't be too big.

"Unable to fetch dataUnable to fetch dataUnable to fetch dataUnable to fetch dataUnable to fetch dataUnable to execute query "

What does this mean?
Your file name description is very high Confused
(Apr 25, 2018, 19:48 pm)wormword Wrote: [ -> ]I get an error4 when there is only one file. It's a Epub, so it can't be too big.

What does this mean?

virtually every time I get that error the torrent name is too long [too many characters or has unsupported key strokes]. I used to get that before figured out that size of description but like Sid has said KISS ...as well as there are so many

replies to this error that if you skimmed through them you would have found your answer towards the top if not the first reply... without having to post.

cheers!
does anyone know exactly how many characters are allowed for a torrent title? then I wouldn't have to keep editing and recreating the torrent over and over... sometimes it seems to be only 1 character too long

If anyone knows I would very much appreciate it cheers!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19