SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Error - Upload error4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I guess we may as well give up posting compilations on TPB, uh?

Even after I reduce the number of files and folders I still get this error. Don't you admins realize TPB becomes completely useless to share this kind of content now?

Do you expect us to create 10 torrents to share what could be easily shared in a single one?

Really, who had this brilliant idea? Can't you see this can only make the sharing of these combined contents most likely to not happen?

I have 3 or 4 different folders and albums for the same games, and now I am forced to create multiple torrents.

That is utterly ridiculous. I see there's no need to bring TPB down, the owners are doing a great job.

Too many restrictions here and everywhere else, too. Now we have to wait in line to even post new torrents. You have to tell why and what you are posting, you have to present yourself... Next thing they are going to ask is your physical address and credit card number, before you even create a new acc.

WTF? What happened with creating a new acc and posting stuff right away?

I know there are lots of fakes and abuse, but... when even private torrent sites don't impose so many rules you begin to see how public sites have jumped the shark so hard.
Please mention number of files in the torrent, files size of .torrent file, piece/chunk size.
You could post in Account issues.
There are many 'huge' torrents on TPB. One of them shows 6000 files. How many have you ?
(Dec 08, 2016, 12:41 pm)merzedes Wrote: [ -> ]Upload error4 ?

(Dec 08, 2016, 12:41 pm)merzedes Wrote: [ -> ]Upload error4 ?

Thanks its oki now :-)

I found the problem for upload error on some to be & in title..'

replace it with + or and and it will work
I'm getting this error but the file for the torrent is just a 45MB rar of 5 files (one installer in rar).
Every time no matter what i do after i create the torrent with uTorrent i get upload error.4

My description isn't long at all, 456 word according to MS Word. Any suggestions?

edit: fixed the issue.
I've had this problem a few dozen times, looking at this thread didn't help, until I started reading *every* post to see what I could be doing wrong. Shortened the description to less than half of my previous description. The torrent had only one file and was 11k in size. Shortened the keywords list. I was kind of desperate, until about at the end of the thread (tenth page) someone mentioned that having an ampersand '&' in the torrent title caused the problem. Placed the original planned description and tag list, changed the & for a + and done. (Well a few dozen times... but 20 for sure!)

I do not only suggest, but strongly request that the first post in this thread is edited to mention this little limitation, torrent names can't have ampersands. For the users' sanity! Angel
I can't get a torrent with +70 files and 600 MB of size through. The torrent name is "Nirvana - Nevermind (4 CD Super Deluxe)", the list of files:

Code:
17 Drain You (Live At The BBC).mp3
17 Rape Me (Live At The Paramount).mp3
18 Been A Son (Live At Paramount Theatre B-Side).mp3
18 Something In The Way (Live At The BBC).mp3
18 Territorial Pissings (Live At The Paramount).mp3
19 Endless, Nameless (Live At The Paramount).mp3
19 School (Live At Paramount Theatre B-Side).mp3
20 Drain You (Live At Paramount Theatre B-Side).mp3
21 Sliver (Live At Del Mar B-Side).mp3
22 Polly (Live At Del Mar B-Side).mp3
01 In Bloom (Smart Sessions).mp3
01 Jesus Doesn't Want Me For A Sunbeam (Live At The Paramount).mp3
01 Smells Like Teen Spirit (Devonshire Mix).mp3
01 Smells Like Teen Spirit.mp3
02 Aneurysm (Live At The Paramount).mp3
02 Immodium (Breed) (Smart Sessions).mp3
02 In Bloom (Devonshire Mix).mp3
02 In Bloom (Nevermind Version).mp3
03 Come As You Are (Devonshire Mix).mp3
03 Come As You Are.mp3
03 Drain You (Live At The Paramount).mp3
03 Lithium (Smart Sessions).mp3
04 Breed (Devonshire Mix).mp3
04 Breed.mp3
04 Polly (Smart Sessions).mp3
04 School (Live At The Paramount).mp3
05 Floyd The Barber (Live At The Paramount).mp3
05 Lithium (Devonshire Mix).mp3
05 Lithium.mp3
05 Pay To Play (Smart Sessions).mp3
06 Here She Comes Now (Smart Sessions).mp3
06 Polly.mp3
06 Smells Like Teen Spirit (Live At The Paramount).mp3
06 Territorial Pissings (Devonshire Mix).mp3
07 About A Girl (Live At The Paramount).mp3
07 Dive (Smart Sessions).mp3
07 Drain You (Devonshire Mix).mp3
07 Territorial Pissings.mp3
07. Drain You (Devonshire Mix).mp3
08 Drain You.mp3
08 Lounge Act (Devonshire Mix).mp3
08 Polly (Live At The Paramount).mp3
08 Sappy (Smart Sessions).mp3
09 Breed (Live At The Paramount).mp3
09 Lounge Act.mp3
09 Smells Like Teen Spirit (Boombox Rehearsals).mp3
09 Stay Away (Devonshire Mix).mp3
10 On A Plain (Devonshire Mix).mp3
10 Sliver (Live At The Paramount).mp3
10 Stay Away.mp3
10 Verse Chorus Verse (Boombox Rehearsals).mp3
11 Love Buzz (Live At The Paramount).mp3
11 On A Plain.mp3
11 Something In The Way (Devonshire Mix).mp3
11 Territorial Pissings (Boombox Rehearsals).mp3
12 Lithium (Live At The Paramount).mp3
12 Lounge Act (Boombox Rehearsals).mp3
12 Something In The Way.mp3
13 Been A Son (Live At The Paramount).mp3
13 Come As You Are (Boombox Rehearsals).mp3
13 Endless, Nameless.mp3
14 Even In His Youth (B-Side).mp3
14 Negative Creep (Live At The Paramount).mp3
14 Old Age (Boombox Rehearsals).mp3
15 Aneurysm (B-Side).mp3
15 On A Plain (Live At The Paramount).mp3
15 Something In The Way (Boombox Rehearsals).mp3
16 Blew (Live At The Paramount).mp3
16 Curmudgeon (B-Side).mp3
16 On A Plain (Boombox Rehearsals).mp3
17 D-7 (Live At The BBC).mp3

EDIT: There was a duplicate file, "07 Drain You (Devonshire Mix).mp3" and "07. Drain You (Devonshire Mix).mp3". I verified hash.
Error - Upload error4

The folder I am uploading has one iso file "Heretic II Singleplayer and Multiplayer (2.88 GB).iso" and an Info folder with a picture and a text file.

Sorry... but I am confused as to what is wrong. Last time I read the forums it said try to upload it as an iso file. How is that too many files?

I really would like to get this torrent uploaded. Thanks in advance
(Jun 21, 2017, 22:09 pm)pgagnon Wrote: [ -> ]but I am confused as to what is wrong. Last time I read the forums it said try to upload it as an iso file. How is that too many files?

Maybe go back and read the first post all the way through. Too many files isn't the only reason.
I AM RECEIVING THIS ERROR ON EVERY TORRENT I TRIED TO UPLOAD:

Gap detected, low: 6, ii: 58 Unable to fetch dataUnable to fetch dataUnable to fetch dataUnable to fetch dataUnable to fetch dataUnable to execute query

Error - Upload error4

THERE IS NO LARGE DESCRIPTION, NO TOO MANY FILES AND no "&" symbol in that torrents
Hello i have an Error - Upload error4 or a connection error 504 gateway time out whenever i try uploading a torrent. I managed to do a few yesterday and early morning butnow i get this error no matter how big or small is the torrent. The name of the torrent is small enough, same with the descriptions, no "&" characters. I tried to post a torrent with the torrents but a member of the staff told me it is not allowed and directed me here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19