SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Windows Loader for Windows 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using Windows Loader for Vista and 7 for a couple years now but would like to try to upgrade to 8, my loader don't seem to be Windows 8 compatible, is there another loader program out there that will be as simple to use as the original but also work with 8?
KMSpico  or  MTK
This, http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...post120996, contains the most recent version? I Googled around and thought I saw higher versions, but am not sure if they are legit? i.e. One site listed v2.2.4 and claimed that this version can activate Windows 8/8.1 etc.
Yes that's the loader's most updated version, and it's legit, but it's for Windows 7.

Like LO said, there's KMSPico and MTK for Windows 8.1.
(Jun 01, 2015, 13:36 pm)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]Yes that's the loader's most updated version, and it's legit, but it's for Windows 7.

Like LO said, there's KMSPico and MTK for Windows 8.1.

Just for the sake of clarity, what is the latest version?
DAZ (Windows) Loader doesn't work with Win8 (and I presume 10 when it comes out) because of different methods of verifying your OS's 'legality'. I kinda do hate that Win8 requires to 'phone home' every 6 months. Gonna be a pain if I have my laptop somewhere I can't get access to internet during that 6th month Tongue
(Jun 02, 2015, 02:03 am)Q91 Wrote: [ -> ]DAZ (Windows) Loader doesn't work with Win8 (and I presume 10 when it comes out) because of different methods of verifying your OS's 'legality'. I kinda do hate that Win8 requires to 'phone home' every 6 months. Gonna be a pain if I have my laptop somewhere I can't get access to internet during that 6th month Tongue

So, Microsoft is going to check the "validity" of my installed version of windows before letting me get an upgrade?