SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Photoshop and Edge reflow connect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I have obvious problem. I'm new at this kind of things, and I've downloaded Adobe Edge reflow cc from some torrent, it wasn't adobe cloud because i don't even have it installed on my pc. And I also have photoshop cc 14.2 downloaded from torrent as well, thanks to Chingliu.
The problem is that I can't connect reflow and photoshop or i just don't know any other way to convert my psd file to rflw file. I don't have that reflow thing (plugin?) at file -> generate. There is only image assets there.
I've tried to find some plugin for that reflow to show up in generate option, and I couldn't find it. I think i found some for mac, but unfortunately I own a pc.
So, the question is: is there any solution? Beside signing up for cloud membership, of course.

edit: ok, I've found plugin for windows and generate -> edge reflow project showed up, but now the problem is that it's actually not outputing rflw file. There is reflow folder and assets -> img and, well, images, but there is no actual rflw file which i could open in edge reflow.