SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: My Grand Theft auto V torrent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
game executable path not found. please reinstall the game. Win7. What do to?
my social club does not automatically log in with 3DM account and it doesn't let me go further, any help please?, yesterday it worked, now it doesn't. My antivirus deleted some files from C:\....\Documents\Rockstar Games\Social Club, i tried to retrieve them and i couldn't do it, tried to delete the entire folder (saved the previous one in another directory) and the same problem.
(Apr 16, 2015, 19:34 pm)sirpip23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 16, 2015, 17:19 pm)VriendP Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Appears to be bitcoin related malware, possibly a bitcoin miner. Ran the sample through my FireEye MAS (Malware Analysis Platform) and posted the report. It appears to be looking for a lot of programs and creates some files in the user profile folder. Sorry for the long output. Have a look and then decide whether or not you wanna fire it up. I decided I won't. Smile

Quote:
Quote:R ID Type IM Analysis Malware URL Profile Name  -  Application Md5sum Submitted (CEST) Desc-lt Complete (CEST) Status Submitter
No child 
show | hide
Notes
495 exe Yes Sandbox 
Malware.Binary.exe
file://setup.exe 
win7-sp1 -  Windows Explorer
580db15a4fba1fe58498185d8dea3687
04/16/15 22:25:21 04/16/15 22:30:31 Success
(text) 
(download clip) admin
Malware:   Malware.Binary.exe
Application Type: Windows Explorer
File Type: exe

I don't see any posts that you quoted from. 
VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a41f2...429222787/
MetaScan: https://www.metascan-online.com/en/scanr...34daf2e0eb

No unexpected files found in %appdata%\local\temp

I would say vriendp may be trolling or incorrectly set up their VM capture.

Not trolling, sincerely trying to help. I just posted the setup.exe in my FireEye. I'm not sure what's extracted at a later point. I'm saying it MAY be okay or it MAY be malicious. I didn't decide. Pity I had to post the test results without the original layout though, that sucks.

(Apr 17, 2015, 01:28 am)HeroMaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 16, 2015, 17:19 pm)VriendP Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Appears to be bitcoin related malware, possibly a bitcoin miner. Ran the sample through my FireEye MAS (Malware Analysis Platform) and posted the report. It appears to be looking for a lot of programs and creates some files in the user profile folder. Sorry for the long output. Have a look and then decide whether or not you wanna fire it up. I decided I won't. Smile

No need to fire up because it is not a bitcoin miner, everyone is playing and CPU usuage remains the same, you need to get this thing in the head that where people see any problem they get there madness out of it, ini files malware, errors, virus in setup files, these are all crack files, and these files contains thousands of other files which are cracked, when cracking the game there are many bad commands and programs which are allowed in order for playing and cracking, without it the game cannot be completed for cracking, these files are also inlcuded in the scene releases but as they say Scene are Masters they try to clean it up and give best as they are the scenes, thats why they wait and give proper releases, while 3DM and Ali213 are also crackers but in there own way, they do it in hurry and open the game for cracking so this is not any glitch or anything just a cracking piece that you will find it, try to observe other people and ask them in forums, my release is clean and no errors, and why they say to disable your ant-virus and firewall as there are glitches in every damn crack releases so keep your sample with you and let everyone play the game as no one would wait now and no one is saying it.

Again, I'm not saying it's malicious. I just posted the FireEye MAS results. I have this sandbox that I use for analysis at work and I used it to check setup.exe in this torrent. That's all. It appears to me that this process is doing stuff that is potentially undesirable. I use my alienware PC for work and so I won't run this file. Can't take the chance. It's up to everyone to decide for themselves, based on good info. The information I posted is accurate and real.
(Apr 17, 2015, 06:42 am)Slips Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 17, 2015, 01:40 am)asm0deus Wrote: [ -> ]https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11818585...in8.1_fix)

This fixed the crash on startup (when it was trying to load the story... after signing in to social club)

This worked for me, thanks.

Hi, I was also having the same problem and it fixed so thanks for your help! But now I'm having a new problem. When I sign in to the social club and the game starts loading the Story mode, the game gives me an activation error. It says " Verifying game ownership failed and your offline activation data could not be loaded. Please verify your internet connection and restart Grand Theft Auto V." Btw I'm not really sure what I'm suppose to do with the Social Club account so I might be doing something wrong with that.

Could anyone help me with this?
Hey guys, am I the only one having trouble saving? I used the windows 8.1 fix, the game starts up fine, I even completed the first mission, but then i get an error saying that my progress can not be saved, as i don't have enough space on my driver :S I really can't understand this, as I have more than 400 Gb free on my hard drive... Can anybody help please?
Update: The 8.1 fix alone didnt help, but the update+ 8.1 fix did work for me. Now I can load the first mission! Hopefully no more further crashing..

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11818607...__Update_1
hello all so looking forward to GTA V, I've always downloaded your games heromaster never had one problem with of them apart from GTA started the install been at work all day got and it froze at 81.9 %. So what do I do.?
(Apr 17, 2015, 05:51 am)Ciuciaro Wrote: [ -> ]I think someone said the social club error can be fixed by just reinstalling it from the official rockstar website.

But i have another problem, my screen doesn't allow any resolution higher than 1920 x 1080 and goes out of range when i run gta v. I have tried making some changes to the 3dmgame.ini file but no succes so far. Any ideas?

Someone?
I'm getting the 0xc000007b error, and i've tried every fix. No other game has done this to me, anyone have a fix?
I am also getting the "game executable not found, please reinstall the game" error. I saw the reply about removing the .dll
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12