SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Adobe Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(Aug 26, 2015, 23:07 pm)GeekyGirl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @Bayhey 

I have a new Win10 build here - just to confirm from your post above - it was 3.7 you got working?

Cheers GG  Big Grin  

Yes GeekyGirl, that's the one that works. Smile
I just want to say thanks for the tool and eagerly awaiting the latest of edition
Why am I the only one unable to run AT v3.7 on Win10 (or Win8.1 for that matter). What did I do wrong? They are default installations, nothing tinkered afterwards.

I have a Win7 Ultimate laptop with working AT v3.7 and AA blocked, and I copied that .hosts file to no avail - AT v4 still reports AA not blocked. Maybe the report is false. who could tell.

I could try and run a Win7 VM on this Win10 laptop and run AT v3.7 there to see what happens.

I might even want to reinstall Win7 on this laptop, install PS with AT, and upgrade to Win10 afterwards, but that would be too much hassle-

Though if nothing else works, I'll have no other option. It's frustrating though too have all the Adobe CS6 updates coming regularily on that old Win7 laptop, and I can't have it on the new one. I know I'm whining too much. I just wish that new AT that was announced on this thread would come sooner rather than later.
Hi all.

I am trying to reset my hosts file using Adobe Tool 3.7 on Windows 10. I keep getting the following message:

"Allow Reset and Restore is not checked"

I have searched through the instructions that come with the tool but I can't find anywhere that allows me to check these things so I can use them. This is probably something really simple but it's driving me insane! All ideas gratefully appreciated.

Cheers GG
Thanks for sharing this. You are awesome!
(Aug 02, 2015, 20:05 pm) pid=\111098' Wrote:
(Aug 02, 2015, 20:05 pm)panic82 Wrote: [ -> ]I have 4.9.4.0 which afaik is the latest version.  I posted it up here: https://dropfile.to/sKkXI (although I guess this website makes it expire after 24 hours).

Here's another, not sure if this one expires: http://uploadduck.com/48e

Btw, here's the virustotal for that rar.  I don't think any of the "detected" items are legit, everything just says Generic and has no specific issue.  At least I hope so, because I've used it several times over the last 6+ months Smile.

Thx for the link
I'm seeing coming soon for more than 5 month
i cant wait to see whats new things in new version
Anxiously awaiting this release, keep up the good work Smile
Call me crazy, but I think this horse is dead. Give X-force a shot.
The link on the X-Force page has been removed by the file hosting proveder. Can you please post or send me the link on private msg to your dropbox x-force file or smth? Thanks

Edit: It could be malware though. It's been removed by the link shortener, but the actual link points to an .exe file which is suspicious. I wouldnt run it before checking it out in a virtual machine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8