SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Currently reading.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Before I fell by Loren Oliver
I have just finished reading
Stllhouse Lake by Racheal CaineĀ 
Thriller
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stillhouse-Lake...house+lake

Extremely good and i think there will be a follow up novel can;t wait. Exclamation
Oathbringer - Brandon Sanderson

It was good but now I have to wait for the next one (sigh)
Halfway to finishing The Oxford History of the French Revolution. Big Grin I'm thinking of reading A Modern History of Japan by Andrew Gordon next.
(Mar 26, 2018, 06:06 am)BookWorm201993 Wrote: [ -> ]Halfway to finishing The Oxford History of the French Revolution. Big Grin I'm thinking of reading A Modern History of Japan by Andrew Gordon next.

If you are interested in Japan. I would suggest 'Shogun', that book is fantastic. And also 'Memoirs of a Geisha'. They are both amazing. I enjoyed 'Geisha' more, though 'Shogun' is a more historical book. But both are insanely good.
(Mar 27, 2018, 06:27 am)joew771 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 26, 2018, 06:06 am)BookWorm201993 Wrote: [ -> ]Halfway to finishing The Oxford History of the French Revolution. Big Grin I'm thinking of reading A Modern History of Japan by Andrew Gordon next.

If you are interested in Japan. I would suggest 'Shogun', that book is fantastic. And also 'Memoirs of a Geisha'. They are both amazing. I enjoyed 'Geisha' more, though 'Shogun' is a more historical book. But both are insanely good.

Noted. Thanks Smile Idea
Just finished "The Sirens of Baghdad" by Yasmina Khadra, I liked it very much and I recommend it. It is a very compelling and an emotional story that even though published in 2002. feels like it could have easily been written today regarding the subject matter.
The Mathematics of Marriage - Dynamic nonlinear Models By John M. Gottman et. al.

Surprisingly engaging! And I especially enjoyed Chapter 9: Writing the Equations of Marriage.
I have just finished reading 'English, August: An Indian Story' by Upamanyu Chatterjee and started with 'The Sisters Brothers' by Patrick DeWitt.
About to finish The Loser by Thomas Bernhard
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14