SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Reg Organizer v6.60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://kickass.to/reg-organizer-6-60-fi...76190.html

The installer is in English, but you'll have to change the language of the software itself, same method as the previous repack.
Why this and other/similar software has been cracked originally by English speakers. Then re-jigged into Russian. Then has to re-re-jigged back into English still gives me dandruff? Wink

Quote:Run the software as Admin and follow the steps below:

1. Change language by default to ENG and then click NEXT

2. Select the default install directory or Browse to where you want the software installed then click Install.

3. Un-tick the options for:

A. Set search preferances and homepage hi.ru

B. Visit the author's site

4. Click Finish

5. Open REG Organizer from the desktop shortcut

6. From top left TABS. Click on the second TAB, look for (Language)...

7. Click the drop down menu, select English then click OK

8. Click the blue highlighted TAB that pops up

JOB DONE!! Wink

On a side note you can monitor your registry without propriatry software to "watch" changes/adds/deletes etc Wink
(Oct 21, 2014, 21:15 pm)-nelly- Wrote: [ -> ]Why this and other/similar software has been cracked originally by English speakers. Then re-jigged into Russian. Then has to re-re-jigged back into English still gives me dandruff? Wink

I think the answer to that question is quite simple, if I had the chance of repacking software in my native language, in order to help my language speaking community, then why not? hehe