SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Seeking help in exposing corruption in First Nations of Canada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

Seeking any and all assistance in regards to exposing corruption in Canada's First Nations. There has been decades-long corruption schemes taking place and it is almost impossible to the local population interested; let alone lend some sort of assistance in bringing a lot of this information out to the public at large.

Traditional media outlets (newspapers, television, radio, etc..) have remained silent, which was to be expected but not to this degree. Many of our communities' concerns has to do with multi-billion dollar energy projects (hydroelectric, mineral exploration, oil and gas) that will impact future generations; effecting not only Indigenous people but people all over Canada and the globe as well, namely the Tar Sands of Alberta. In the prairie provinces, such as Manitoba, Indigenous communities have been in a constant battle with the largest utility provider in the province (Manitoba Hydro) for many years.

Needless to say, with major projects comes major capital. Combine this with the fact that many First Nations' 'leaders' and 'governments' are wholly corrupt. It is one of Canada's biggest open secrets: First Nations' are ripe with shady governance, irregular accounting practices, and corrupt leaders that have been looting their own communities for years.

We feel that in the Age of Information and the Internet, accepted forms of corruption in CANADA should not be tolerated. The damage that these ''leaders'' have done to their own population is immeasurable. Enough is enough and it has to stop.

Any and ALL help would be greatly appreciated by the Elders, kids, and future generations that will be effected by what happens today.

Thank you if you've read this far.
the pirate bay and this forum (suprbay) can be used as a tool to help spread the truth about canada's treatment of it's indigenous population, but the truth cannot be represented by comments alone; actual proof is required.

for example, you say that the tribal leaders and government are corrupt... you have to be able to prove that or no one is going to listen.

consider the following criteria for the un definition of genocide. if you can present undeniable proof of any such acts, go from there... keep in mind that you should just present facts.

UN Convention Against Genocide says:

•a Killing members of the group;

•b Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

•c Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

•d Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

•e Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
I can think of at least 3 tribes that fit your ''UN definitions'', but the governments of Canada or the United States have never officially acknowledged any past acts as such.

The Apology of '08 (Canadian Government) is the closest thing that comes to acknowledging any past history on these Stolen Lands.

Are you from overseas? If so, that is understandable. Heck, even if you were from North America, that is understandable, too! Tongue They really don't teach correct versions of History in our schools here, only a glossed-over, watered-down version of History.
You told stormium that his understanding of North American history is flawed, or as you eloquently put it, "watered-down," but you admitted that they're "First Nations," and not natives, meaning that although it is considered the land is just a home/territory, they are there first. Do you see the irony and the contradiction of your statements?

Corruption happens everywhere, North America, China, Russia. Why not blame them?
(Oct 18, 2014, 18:33 pm)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]You told stormium that his understanding of North American history is flawed, or as you eloquently put it, "watered-down," but you admitted that they're "First Nations," and not natives, meaning that although it is considered the land is just a home/territory, they are there first. Do you see the irony and the contradiction of your statements?

Corruption happens everywhere, North America, China, Russia. Why not blame them?

The very idea of history is flawed, considering it's usually from a biased perspective. It's not until years later when the actual, unvarnished truth is revealed.

Our nations were nations unto themselves before the consideration of the nations called ''Canada'' or ''the United States of America''. That's why they are called ''First'' nations.
first... second... who fucking cares?

the point i was trying to make was you can't just say something is corrupt without verifiable proof since technically, that's just whining.
Like any crime, corruption, murder, theft.
Again, you've selected certain aspects of my post and decided to get so upset you've managed to overlook the fact that I'VE STATED I HAVE HARD FILES TO SHARE.

But I am not going to post them in an open forum because if it was seen by certain individuals, I'm sure the sources of such information would be found out. I don't want to be responsible for someone possibly losing (at minimum) their job...at most, their life. It's fairly easy to silence someone in Canada, especially in a city NOTORIOUS for our incredibly high murder rate (Winnipeg). Feel free to PM me if you're ever so inclined. I thought my fellow 'Millennials' would be able to lend some assistance, considering how we like to tell ourselves that we want a different world from the broken one we've collectively inherited.

And you clearly didn't check out the venom the corporate mainstream media had to say in the link I provided. Thank you. Makes your argument, or lack there of, much more water-tight.
(Oct 23, 2014, 19:06 pm)0JIBN3Z Wrote: [ -> ]Again, you've selected certain aspects of my post and decided to get so upset you've managed to overlook the fact that I'VE STATED I HAVE HARD FILES TO SHARE.

before you get your panties in a knot, re-read your first post. nowhere in your op does it say you have files to share. all you do is drop a few sensationalistic rumors and then ask for help spreading 'the information'.

also, hard files are useless. we went digital... back in the 90's. unless you got a scanner, i suggest mailing it to someone.

(Oct 23, 2014, 19:06 pm)0JIBN3Z Wrote: [ -> ]But I am not going to post them in an open forum because if it was seen by certain individuals, I'm sure the sources of such information would be found out. I don't want to be responsible for someone possibly losing (at minimum) their job...at most, their life.

* stormium palms face.

so posting the information on a forum will put someone's life in jeopardy but posting it as a torrent would be fine?

ffs... winnipeg not detroit.

(Oct 23, 2014, 19:06 pm)0JIBN3Z Wrote: [ -> ]I thought my fellow 'Millennials'

zomg... now they know your general age. if you don't post again, i'll just assume that 'they' had you killed for knowing too much and posting openly on a forum.