SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: [split] Looking for a game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before an year ago i downloaded "sniper elite v2 " from pirate bay i played it some time and erase it from computer.But now i cant find that game .Now there is a many option on the site and most popular is "sniper elite" by skidrow .But game only have ,and i'm talking about challenge mode ...two option, kill tally and DLC mode .In tally mode there is no "graves" map and in DLC mode have only "Assassinate the Führer" .The game which i downloaded an year ago ,have all that maps and in kill tally 3 more and in DLC 2 more.And I search every were and all that downloads are mostly by skidroow .What hapend with that torrent and game which i played first .And please if someone know were can i find sniper elite with all maps in challenge mode i will by grateful .Thanks.
Your post has absolutely nothing to do with the OPs topic of trying to identify a game. Start your own thread next time (after performing a search to see if there's an existing thread on the topic) and don't hijack someone else's thread again.

Post split and moved to Game Requests.
/mod.
I'm really sorry mom ,can i get a byte !?
I see this with the addons, DLCs and upgrades:

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8278631/...olden_Team

Does that help?