SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Daughter of Death aka Julie Darling (1983)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't find this movie under either name of Daughter of Death or Julie Darling.

Daughter of Death aka Julie Darling

I would be grateful if someone could post it on the 'Bay for me. Thanks for reading.
(Aug 12, 2014, 15:23 pm)Nearsighted Scrappile Wrote: [ -> ]I can't find this movie under either name of Daughter of Death or Julie Darling.

Daughter of Death aka Julie Darling

I would be grateful if someone could post it on the 'Bay for me. Thanks for reading.

Julie Darling (Daughter of Death) (1983) is available on YouTube at this LINK. You can use a YouTube video downloader of your choice to download the full movie in the exact format you desire.

If this post fulfills your request, please consider marking your request as solved, and selecting the post that fulfilled your request as the "Best Answer". This will help in keeping the request sections tidy when requests are fulfilled.
Hello and thanks for the link and reply. Smile

I would still like to see if someone can provide the film in better quality, but I will grab that in the meantime.

I'm going to go ahead and wrap this up. It is highly unlikely a better one will come along.