SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: My meager collection of Music and other stuff that nobody has uploaded so did myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not a power user in any way, I just upload a few things now and then when no one else has. I just like to save people the trouble of having to hunt through blogspot rars and shitty "wait 30 seconds" upload sites. /ramble
Anyway, onto the goods.

The Amazing Electronic Pop Sound of Jean Jacques Perry
The songs created by Mr. Perry have a unique, upbeat feel to them (think kid's cartoon). That's not to say they're strictly childish, however. I personally have The Mexican Cactus and Four, Three, Two, One as the first two songs on my "wake up stupid" playlist. I recommend you check out videos of Jean Jacques Perry live as well, as he is incredibly fun to watch perform.

Trademark Ribbons of Gold
This album rests solidly on the opposite side of the electronic spectrum. The second album by VHS Head, it contains music which I would categorize as "Retro Glitch EDM Alternative." This album consists of 20 really good songs created by sampling old VHS Tapes, among other things. This is most certainly not for everyone, but if you like a 'glitchy' soundscape, interesting samples, or alternative EDM, I recommend you give it a listen.

Persistence of Vision (Coming soon!)