SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Nintendo 3ds pirating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering what I need besides the Nintendo 3ds and flash cart to be able to play pirated games on the system? flash card recommendations?
also is there any software I can put on a 3ds where I can use a save state system like an actual emulator?
just read from the website

"This is a simple topic to answer some simple questions: "Is there any progress?", "When will the 3DS be hacked?" ....

The answer is: 3DS with System version 4.1.0 to 4.5.0 can be hacked.
All other System version can't be hacked."

How would I find out the system version if I were to buy new on say amazon or from a gamestop? also is it possible to change back from a higher system version to a lower one if the system comes with a higher system version?

Probably thinking I should buy a 2012 version
(Jun 01, 2014, 23:35 pm)b4u-7 Wrote: [ -> ]just read from the website

"This is a simple topic to answer some simple questions: "Is there any progress?", "When will the 3DS be hacked?" ....

The answer is: 3DS with System version 4.1.0 to 4.5.0 can be hacked.
All other System version can't be hacked."

How would I find out the system version if I were to buy new on say amazon or from a gamestop? also is it possible to change back from a higher system version to a lower one if the system comes with a higher system version?

Probably thinking I should buy a 2012 version
You should ask that on that forum and not this one since there doing the hacking.