SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Region Banned software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey can anyone help me with some region banned software.

Its a game going through a beta at the moment, everytime I goto launch the game it says that "This IP is not in IP service area" I am trying to get around that. Its the last problem I got before playing the game.

Either a code in there somewhere I can tweak to remove that part of the software or another program I can use to bypass that.

Any help with be greatly appreciated.
(May 02, 2014, 00:49 am)BigBadBrad Wrote: [ -> ]Hey can anyone help me with some region banned software.

Its a game going through a beta at the moment, everytime I goto launch the game it says that "This IP is not in IP service area" I am trying to get around that. Its the last problem I got before playing the game.

Either a code in there somewhere I can tweak to remove that part of the software or another program I can use to bypass that.

Any help with be greatly appreciated.

Need to know what the hell you are talking about. You can't just say 'software' and expect any help. I won't be able to help you probably, but someone else could if you clarified yourself.
if it checks your IP for a specific IP range, there's not much we can help you with since we dont know what IP range they look for.