SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Shelley Duvall's bedtime stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been looking everywhere for these. They used to be on YouTube, but now they aren't. Just other versions of the same stories - but I specifically want these, because I like the voice narrations. Nostalgic childhood memories and all that.
If you have them, or know where I can find them, I'd be much obliged!!  Big Grin
(Apr 07, 2024, 15:53 pm)Mice_elf Wrote: [ -> ]I've been looking everywhere for these. They used to be on YouTube, but now they aren't. Just other versions of the same stories - but I specifically want these, because I like the voice narrations. Nostalgic childhood memories and all that.
If you have them, or know where I can find them, I'd be much obliged!!  Big Grin
Here are all but 10,11,12, & 13

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9409a8644de4f0864cd6072b6d58756cd60c2962&dn=Shelley.Duvall%27s.Bedtime.Stories&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
Thanks! ....although I can't figure out how to get the magnet link to open...
(Apr 07, 2024, 20:46 pm)Mice_elf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! ....although I can't figure out how to get the magnet link to open...

That's okay. I uploaded the file for you. Just download it and play and enjoy!:

https://drive.filen.io/d/09bb32a8-81bc-4...Oo7DD8d0EO

Please advise when you have the file so I can delete it.
Sorry, didn't see this! Thank you - downloading now
(Apr 11, 2024, 14:23 pm)Mice_elf Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, didn't see this! Thank you - downloading now

Okay! No problem. Just please advise when through with download. Any trouble please advise...
Done!
(Apr 11, 2024, 14:55 pm)Mice_elf Wrote: [ -> ]Done!

Okedokey! I will delete it. Enjoy!
If interested in 10-13, do let know. Will share.

(I remember the other show, "Faerie tale theatre".)