SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Creating Rem Lezar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(Mar 28, 2024, 22:31 pm)billythefist Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 28, 2024, 22:25 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: [ -> ]It is sad that I have seen most of the movies they have on BotW they have had on recently well before they had them.  I love being able to just grin in sadistic pleasure. Knowing they too suffer the fires of movie damnation.  lol

They were so close to watching Rollergator that one time, i was screaming at them to watch it because i wanted Rich to crack

... I could swear they watched Rollergator. 

I can picture their reactions.

Which means my brain is combining different riffing / review shows while I'm not looking.

I need to watch less stuff. Or more. Or something.
lol Roller Gator cracked my daughter when she was eight. She left halfway through Roller Gator. Didn't say anything. Found her in her room reading a textbook. lol Not even the mighty RiffTrax could keep her attention. lol
when I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming of a dream
ain't it funny how the world seems to be
a place of torture featuring nothing but guitar noodling
(Mar 31, 2024, 11:21 am)KinoQueen13 Wrote: [ -> ]lol Roller Gator cracked my daughter when she was eight.  She left halfway through Roller Gator.  Didn't say anything.  Found her in her room reading a textbook.  lol Not even the mighty RiffTrax could keep her attention.  lol

"I'd rather study than watch Rollergator!"

Amazing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4