SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Kurulus Osman - Season 1 (Eng subs)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any smaller file torrents of this series please - the only one I can find is over 40GiB.

Prefer something around 2 - 5GiB if possible.

Many thanks in advance

Wink Wink
That's a tough ask. Each episode is 2 hours long.
There are 27 episodes in S01.
@5 GB overall size that you have requested, you are asking for about 185 MB / episode !

Reducing bit rates i could get down to half the size for 720p and further half for 480p. x265 didn't help much either.
720p - ~1.00+ GB / episode. (~30 GB totally)
480p - ~500+ MB / episode. (~15 GB totally)

But 27 episodes is just too many for me to transcode.

Do mention your required resolution. Perhaps someone else might do it.
(Mar 15, 2024, 12:00 pm)SectorVector Wrote: [ -> ]That's a tough ask. Each episode is 2 hours long.
There are 27 episodes in S01.
@5 GB overall size that you have requested, you are asking for about 185 MB / episode !

Reducing bit rates i could get down to half the size for 720p and further half for 480p. x265 didn't help much either.
720p - ~1.00+ GB / episode. (~30 GB totally)
480p - ~500+ MB / episode. (~15 GB totally)

But 27 episodes is just too many for me to transcode.

Do mention your required resolution. Perhaps someone else might do it.

Riiiight!!!  I was not aware of the length and number of episodes. Thank you for that info, and for your kind offer but...

...I'm just going to bite the bullet and take the 42GiB download.  It will give my computer something to do whilst I'm at work... Rolleyes Rolleyes

Cheers from downunder
It would take, by my estimate, about 7 hours to re-encode it all to 1 GB/ep. If i had a spare PC i'd do it.

Cheers from "upabove" ;-)
FMD...now I discover that there's 5 series. Maybe I'm not that interested in Turkish ancient history...lol
lol.
Found an abridged version of it with cuts on youtube. It is labelled as being in Urdu.
playlist

I think Simon Reeve (travel docu guy) ended up playing a small role in the previous show Ertugul. In it, he mentions that these shows are pretty popular in Turkey. IIRC, Ertugul was quite popular in Pakistan too, with it's then PM encouraging everyone to watch the show.

Hopefully, someday there will be an easier way to watch this show.