SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: I'm thinking I might try and see if the Bermuda Triangle can time travel someone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I live on a boat and I've been watching too many Internet documentaries about time travel. 

Well, I'm not a big fan of the modern age so I was thinking about going back to the past.    There are many people who say that the Bermuda Triangle is a time travel vortex.
(Mar 04, 2024, 11:07 am)Ladyanne3 Wrote: [ -> ]I live on a boat and I've been watching too many Internet documentaries about time travel. 

Well, I'm not a big fan of the modern age so I was thinking about going back to the past.    There are many people who say that the Bermuda Triangle is a time travel vortex.

There are many people who say a lot of things. For example I was shown a tiktok video the other day showing proof that everyone who mocks God end up dying Smile There is also live footage of bigfoot, now in HD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q60mSMmhTZU

For time travel, try sailing your boat to one of those countries south of the border, youll see people living like its 1924
(Mar 04, 2024, 13:00 pm)ill88eagle Wrote: [ -> ]For time travel, try sailing your boat to one of those countries south of the border, youll see people living like its 1924

I've been to Mexico but it was very modern.